ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ext Question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rajuhafiz
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Ext Question

Post by Rajuhafiz » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:23 pm

zimba88 wrote:I have to remind you that HO is looking for FPS reports generated by Paryroll software not a filing summary or submission reports (other alternative evidence is not acceptable) I suggest you go for AR first. You need to put down the case that your evidence clearly shows you are reporting PAYE via RTI and that you have no other option as RTI reporting is compulsory as shown in the filing submissions.
Dear Zimba88, I'd like to ask you a question about my situation. My extension application is due in Aug17. I've got 3 full time (130 H/month) and 1 (20 H/week) part time employees across my two companies. Initially I was enrolled with an accountant who was not aware about the FPS, neither was I. So, I haven't got monthly FPS for the first year. However, I've got sumary of the FPS, separate printout of the joining and leaving dates of the employees from the HMRC FPS system. Other than the first year I've got all monthly FPS, P11, P32, etc in perfect order for the following months until now. Would you please advise me how I can obtain the first year's payroll documtats for my companies!

zimba
Mood:

Tier 1 Ext refused

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:32 pm

FPS reports are produced locally in the Software. You cannot get your payroll submission information from HMRC with start dates. You need to manually generate FPS reports with start dates.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice