ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension- Original statements

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itpba

Tier 1 Extension- Original statements

Post by itpba » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Hi Gurus, I am preparing for extension application so i ordered business bank statement for DL transactions pages, the statement i received with page saying DEAR SIR OR MADAM, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT REQUEST.WHILE DUPLICATE STATEMENTS ARE NOT LAID OUT IN THE SAME WAY AS THE ORIGINALS, REST ASSURED THE ITEMS ON THEM ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.
they are printed in black & while with above cover page. is this considered original statement by HO ? i recently saw a thread when someone was refused on not submitting original statement. thanks in advance

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Extension- Original statements

Post by awan905 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:07 pm

itpba wrote:Hi Gurus, I am preparing for extension application so i ordered business bank statement for DL transactions pages, the statement i received with page saying DEAR SIR OR MADAM, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT REQUEST.WHILE DUPLICATE STATEMENTS ARE NOT LAID OUT IN THE SAME WAY AS THE ORIGINALS, REST ASSURED THE ITEMS ON THEM ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.
they are printed in black & while with above cover page. is this considered original statement by HO ? i recently saw a thread when someone was refused on not submitting original statement. thanks in advance
Did you get copy statement? you can take them o bank and ask them to sign and stamp.

itpba

Post by itpba » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:22 pm

awan905 wrote:
itpba wrote:Hi Gurus, I am preparing for extension application so i ordered business bank statement for DL transactions pages, the statement i received with page saying DEAR SIR OR MADAM, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT REQUEST.WHILE DUPLICATE STATEMENTS ARE NOT LAID OUT IN THE SAME WAY AS THE ORIGINALS, REST ASSURED THE ITEMS ON THEM ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.
Did you get copy statement? you can take them o bank and ask them to sign and stamp.
thanks for the reply awan905, they are sent by bank but they are black & white and says they are duplicate.i am also thinking of taking them to the bank and get them stamped. what do u mean by sign ? i dont think they do sign but will only stamp them hopefully,

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:52 pm

itpba wrote:
awan905 wrote:
itpba wrote: thanks for the reply awan905, they are sent by bank but they are black & white and says they are duplicate.i am also thinking of taking them to the bank and get them stamped. what do u mean by sign ? i dont think they do sign but will only stamp them hopefully,
I think stamp is enough.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:56 pm

I think stamp is enough.[/quote]

Or you can just tell them to print exact same pages requested from the bank and stamp....as they might not even stamp this if you take it to them. So the best bet is to ask them to print the specific pages (same as the one ordered) and stamp each.