ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Queries

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nickb
India

Tier 1 Extension Queries

Post by nickb » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:17 am

Hi

I am wondering if someone can help me with the following queries from the policy guidance:

Evidence for share investment:
Just want to clarify for one last time that we do not need to submit bank statements if investment has been made through shares. The only evidence required is the business accounts (which is prepared by the accountant), Directors' Report, and the Annual Returns with all of them mentioning the Director's name and the number of shares held by him.

Evidence - Director of a new or existing company (within 6 months)
My understanding is that we need to provide a printout of the current appointment report from 'Companies House Website'. Is that correct? Also, can it be a recent printout as it would still mention when I became the director of my company and show that it was within 6 months of the entrepreneur visa?
Its a bit confusing because of point 149 on the policy guidance which states "If the date on the Current Appointment Report was more than 8 months after your specified date we will not award any points for this section."

Evidence of Current Registration:
Can we use the same Current Appointment Reports as Evidence for registering as a director within 6 months of the visa and for being registered within 3 months of applying for the visa?

Evidence for Employment Creation:
I know this question has been asked several times but so many people have submitted additional documents that I am confused. Do we need to submit only FPS if it includes all the details of the employees joining etc or do we submit the P46, P45, P11 etc?

Really appreciate all the help offered on this forum.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Extension Queries

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:12 am

Just want to clarify for one last time that we do not need to submit bank statements if investment has been made through shares. The only evidence required is the business accounts (which is prepared by the accountant), Directors' Report, and the Annual Returns with all of them mentioning the Director's name and the number of shares held by him.
Company accounts and register of members (Annual return is a different document and is NOT an acceptable evidence)
My understanding is that we need to provide a printout of the current appointment report from 'Companies House Website'. Is that correct? Also, can it be a recent printout as it would still mention when I became the director of my company and show that it was within 6 months of the entrepreneur visa?
Its a bit confusing because of point 149 on the policy guidance which states "If the date on the Current Appointment Report was more than 8 months after your specified date we will not award any points for this section."
It should be recent printout of current appointment report dated within the last 3 months
Can we use the same Current Appointment Reports as Evidence for registering as a director within 6 months of the visa and for being registered within 3 months of applying for the visa?
Yes
I know this question has been asked several times but so many people have submitted additional documents that I am confused. Do we need to submit only FPS if it includes all the details of the employees joining etc or do we submit the P46, P45, P11 etc?
This is clear in the guide. If an evidence is not in the guide and the rules as acceptable, it is not acceptable
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:55 pm

zimba88 wrote:

Company accounts and register of members (Annual return is a different document and is NOT an acceptable evidence)
Can you please guide on where I can get the register of members from or is it something that we produce?

It should be recent printout of current appointment report dated within the last 3 months
Thanks
Yes
Thanks
This is clear in the guide. If an evidence is not in the guide and the rules as acceptable, it is not acceptable[/quote]

So, just the FPS is sufficient?

Thanks for all the help

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:14 pm

FPS is required to show you are paying PAYE tax via RTI and show the start/end date of your employees.
If you employed people before the end of 2013 when reporting via RTI was NOT mandatory, you can instead provide P46 and P45.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Please check from your accountant that when he started submitting via RTI, from that date onward you have to submit the FPS (please do check the format which is posted on this forum and accepted by home office), however if you have employed any employee before that date then you can submit P45, P46, P60, P11.
Regards

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Can you please guide on where I can get the register of members from or is it something that we produce?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:34 pm

nickb wrote:Can you please guide on where I can get the register of members from or is it something that we produce?

Thanks
See: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1406794