ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 visa refused..want to change to tier 2 after appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fuzzaman.arif
Newly Registered

Tier 1 visa refused..want to change to tier 2 after appeal

Post by fuzzaman.arif » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:06 am

Hi everyone

I have applied for Tier 1 visa on 27th december 2013, got interview on 22nd feb 2014 and refused on 13th march 2013.
Reason for refusing:

1. showed my own fund (full time work + family help) HO have question on it
2. Lack of experience on the field of business (management consultant)
3. Market research fact does not match with my partner
4. Error in contract writing

I have already appealed but at the same time i got job offer from my previous workplace which is a tier 2 sponsor (which i have declined before tier 1 application). Will it be worth for me to switch to tier 2 instead of going through all the hassle of appeal process. Most importantly my partner gave up the idea of trying for tier 1 and want to go back home so i am left all alone..

almagirl
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 visa refused..want to change to tier 2 after appe

Post by almagirl » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Definitely go for tier 2 in that case if you have a sponsor.

If you do choose to appeal, the appeal will only consider the documents supplied at the time of the application and so your partner dropping out may not be an issue. Will your partner be willing to at least appeal with you before he leaves the country?

ahmedsami
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 visa refused..want to change to tier 2 after appe

Post by ahmedsami » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:08 pm

I have got a question. if Tier 1 Entrepreneur appeal is not successful, Is it possible to apply for Tier 2 within specified time?