ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 visa rejected based on SOC - Advise needed urgently

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Success2014
Newly Registered

Tier 1 visa rejected based on SOC - Advise needed urgently

Post by Success2014 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Tier 1 Entrepreneur was applied for in May and was refused based on the information below and wrong assumption of the case worker who states I work as a recruiter and not a consultant and that I chose in my application that I am a project manager/director which doesn't co relate with what my recruitment agency states in their contract that I work as a commisioning consultant for community health therefore the code claimed falls under soc code 2424

Points also were not given to because it was established that you have not demonstrated that you are eligible to be awarded points under the provision of Table 4 of Appendix A of the immigration rules for having access to 50,000.

I dont understand all the jargons the case worker stated below. please can you make sense. prior to my application , I work as a contractor and earn atleast 280pounds a week , also I submitted a bank account of my very close relation that has upto £50,000 which will be available. therefore I see no reason for rejection.

Kindly help, what can I do.