ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

altaf_88
Newly Registered

Tier 4 to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas

Post by altaf_88 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:29 pm

hello

i am currently on a student visa, i came in UK in feb 2008 so its been 7 years now, since my arrival here in uk i have been on student visa but now due to the 5 year cap, i wont be able to extend my visa on tier 4.

i am currently a student on ACCA, and will be getting my degree in Bachelors on 27/03/15. my visa expires on 10/04/15.

is there any way i can transfer my self from tier 4 student visa to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.

please advice me if this is the best option available to me or if i should look for another category, if so which category you guys think will be best for me.

sheraz78
Pakistan

Re: Tier 4 to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas

Post by sheraz78 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:43 pm

You have to go back to your home country and apply from there

you can also apply from inside provided you have to show £50,000 funds and approval from UK Trade and investment

sq246
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas

Post by sq246 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:39 pm

If you contact me, I can possibly help you here