ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier (Entrepreneur) Extension Bank Statements.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ramyanQ
Newly Registered

Tier (Entrepreneur) Extension Bank Statements.

Post by ramyanQ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:16 am

Hello all,
Applied December 2nd week 2012 (Team Application),Invested 50k Route.
Biometric Given 4th Week,InterviewDate June 2013,Refused 2013,Applead July 2013,Hearing January 2014,Brp Received May 2014.

It almost took 17 months to get visa .In this procees our bank account got closed(HSBC) in Aug 2013.We tried to open another bank account unfortunately we couldn't do it becasue we did not have visa.We opend an account after getting visa in Aug 2014.we recrutied two persons in Feb 2015.Our visa is expiring in Apr 2017.

Q:when we apply for an extension visa,do we need to show (2012-2017) banks statements or (Feb2015 to Apr2017) bank statements?

Could any one please suggest me on the above question.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ramyan

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier (Entrepreneur) Extension Bank Statements.

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:19 am

Please read the guide !!
You simply need to send bank statements showing you have a UK bank account AND showing transactions of your 50K investment. THAT IS ALL !
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ramyanQ
Newly Registered

Post by ramyanQ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:27 am

Thank you @zimba88.
Actually the bank account in which we have invested our initial 50k amount is declined so we opend another account and running the trascation through this account.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 am

ramyanQ wrote:Thank you @zimba88.
Actually the bank account in which we have invested our initial 50k amount is declined so we opend another account and running the trascation through this account.
You should show you personally invested in your business bank account
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FSD

Post by FSD » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:12 am

I am new member and senior members like Zimba88 can give best opinion but according to my knowledge you must have bank statements showing transactions of your 50K investment. Secondly you said that your bank account was closed and if transactions showing 50K investment belong to that (closed bank account) then you must request bank to send you bank statements for that period because this is your right to have those bank statements even account was closed by bank.

ramyanQ
Newly Registered

Post by ramyanQ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Thank you @FSD and zimba88

If we put two bank statments ,will there be any problem?
will they ask questions like "why did you invest in one bank account and why are you showing another bank account statements "
is there any chance for the visa to be rejected ?
did any one face the same issue. if so please help me.
Many thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:39 pm

They can ask any questions to make sure your claims are true.

FSD

Post by FSD » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Why you want to use two bank statements? If these are relevant then its ok but try to keep your documentation relevant and simple so case worker can understand. According to my knowledge HO have no concern about the number of bank accounts you have but too many documents create confusion so they can ask you the purpose for the documents. Most of expert members of this forum advise only relevant documents to be presented along with visa application in a simple and logical way.