ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 200k extension approved in a week

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bratptl
Newly Registered

tier1 200k extension approved in a week

Post by bratptl » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi Member
Happy to share the moment which i got tire 1 entrepreneur extension with in a week time with the help of super premium service and HO service really a excellent.and ofcourse if the documents is in perfect manner we will get a good result.timeline as follws
application collected by HO 10/10/16
bio given by 17/10/16
same day i get mail from HO for conformation of extension with my all dependents.

zimba
Mood:

Re: tier1 200k extension approved in a week

Post by zimba » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:41 pm

bratptl wrote:Hi Member
Happy to share the moment which i got tire 1 entrepreneur extension with in a week time with the help of super premium service and HO service really a excellent.and ofcourse if the documents is in perfect manner we will get a good result.timeline as follws
bio given by 17/10/16
same day i get mail from HO for conformation of extension with my all dependents.
Congratulations. :D This also shows that super premium service is available to Tier 1E applicants and the GOV.UK website information on this is incorrect
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Momi

Post by Momi » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:12 am

How much did you pay with dependants?
Is it &8750 for 1 person?

9elizabeth
- thin ice -

Post by 9elizabeth » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Hi there,
A friend of mine wrote an email to book a Premimum Service for Tier 1 Ent visa but HO responded that Tier 1 Ent. is not allowed to use Premimum Service. How did you book your appointment? If it was over phone can you please provide a phone number. The website does not mention any phone number but only email.
Thanks in advance.

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:35 pm

zimba88 wrote:
bio given by 17/10/16
Congratulations. :D This also shows that super premium service is available to Tier 1E applicants and the GOV.UK website information on this is incorrect
I'll be frank Zimba this does not make sense

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:49 pm

9elizabeth wrote:Hi there,
A friend of mine wrote an email to book a Premimum Service for Tier 1 Ent visa but HO responded that Tier 1 Ent. is not allowed to use Premimum Service. How did you book your appointment? If it was over phone can you please provide a phone number. The website does not mention any phone number but only email.
Thanks in advance.
You are right,
It is just postal application, we have to check if the member here is active or not to believe him.
I think HO will make Supper Premium available for Tier1-Ent application in the future due to Brexit and mass of EU citizens applications for settlement.

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:53 pm

bio given by 17/10/16
You have joined on 21 Oct16, so you were not with us. How can you prove your thread contents???

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:59 pm

jafersadeq wrote:
You are right,
It is just postal application, we have to check if the member here is active or not to believe him.
I think HO will make Supper Premium available for Tier1-Ent application in the future due to Brexit and mass of EU citizens applications for settlement.
EU citizens till now don't need entrepreneur route. I am sure there will be a differnt system to get them settled (one of my employees is now eager to become a UK citizen, been here for 15 years from an EU country)

innovation2000

Post by innovation2000 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Dear All

According to HO there is no such service of premium or super premium for Tier 1 Entrepreneur applicants as per following link,

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... he-service

Kind Regards

marantok
Mood:

Post by marantok » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 am

Dear All,

Its really not clear whether this service is available to T1E Ext or not. Someother member also tried this service earlier. Plz. find the link

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 16349.html

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Yes the information is clear from the GOV.UK website that Super Premium service is not available to Tier 1E. However few people have reported here that they applied via this service with success. Again this is based on what has been reported here which might not be correct. Obviously there are VERY few people who would be able to apply given the huge costs. You should only confirm with HO if such a service is available :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:26 pm

bio given by 17/10/16
Hi, may I ask how much did it cost to apply this way? I understand it's quite a hefty price but maybe for someone who is in very urgent need of passports would consider this. I sometimes wonder if the whole purpose for the 6 or 7 months delays in decisions is to make entrepreneurs go for this route and pay more. Although I hope HO realise being entrepreneurs doesn't necessarily mean we're loaded!!
Last edited by hamalt66 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:32 pm

Please see https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... um-service

Confirm with HO team to see if you are eligible to use this service :!: :!:

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:04 pm

If you apply for super premium and they do not accept you do you lose the fee?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:05 pm

seasky wrote:If you apply for super premium and they do not accept you do you lose the fee?
You only get the chance to apply if they give you an email approval first. Please read the link I shared on the service

bratptl
Newly Registered

Post by bratptl » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:56 pm

hi i m active member and still happy to answer the problem is i m new user and busy my business so i not frequently check and come this forum but i done my extension through super premium service and ya that's true everybody not eligible to get this service this service only available for tier 1 entrepreneur extension on 200k route. graduate entrepreneur cant take this service and for S.premium service fee is £8750.00 for all family members.and one more thing HO want your profile first and after check if they give permission then only u can use this service.

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:13 pm

bratptl wrote:hi i m active member and still happy to answer the problem is i m new user and busy my business so i not frequently check and come this forum but i done my extension through super premium service and ya that's true everybody not eligible to get this service this service only available for tier 1 entrepreneur extension on 200k route. graduate entrepreneur cant take this service and for S.premium service fee is £8750.00 for all family members.and one more thing HO want your profile first and after check if they give permission then only u can use this service.
Dear bratptl
Now we can believe that..
Many thanks for your reply, I think there are many firms (immigration firms) have permission from HO to use Super Premium Service, not all firms but some of them who have OISC.

marantok
Mood:

Post by marantok » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:25 pm

Can we use this service for ILR(After T1Ent Extension-2K)?

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:37 pm

marantok wrote:Can we use this service for ILR(After T1Ent Extension-2K)?
lol after all these delays I guess everyone will ve using this fast track service. Perhaps, that was the purpose. "wink wink"

9elizabeth
- thin ice -

Post by 9elizabeth » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:30 am

bratptl wrote:hi i m active member and still happy to answer the problem is i m new user and busy my business so i not frequently check and come this forum but i done my extension through super premium service and ya that's true everybody not eligible to get this service this service only available for tier 1 entrepreneur extension on 200k route. graduate entrepreneur cant take this service and for S.premium service fee is £8750.00 for all family members.and one more thing HO want your profile first and after check if they give permission then only u can use this service.
Hello bratptl,

What did you mention them when you booked the appointment?
Here I am attaching the mails my friend sent:
I am Indian national and currently I am in UK on Tier 1 Entreprenuer Visa and about to apply for Indefinate Leave to Remain. Can you please confirm if I am eligible to apply for Premium Service. If so, please provide the phone number and initial contact form.

He received the following reply from Home Office:

Good Afternoon
Unfortunately the Super Premium Team do not deal with ILR Entrepreneur applications these are still postal only.
Kind regards,
UK Visas & Immigration_RGB_AW.png
Premium Service Centre
Super Premium Services
Immigration & Settlement Group