ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Enteprenure Oct 2014 Visa Refusal due to Website etc,

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ali shah
Newly Registered

Tier1 Enteprenure Oct 2014 Visa Refusal due to Website etc,

Post by Ali shah » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi Guys,

I have applied visa in 16 August 2014 and got refusal letter along with some documents 14 October 2014 but not passports.

The reason for refusal in this following.

(The evidence you have submitted in relation to advertising material is not acceptable as it does not cover a continuous period commencing before 11 July 2014 up to no earlier than three months before the of your application. You have provided advertising from Gumtree, however these adverts are dated on 11th August 2014, you have also provided evidence of a company website, However you have failed to provided evidence of a company website. However you have failed to provide any evidence that you own the domain of that date. After carrying out online checks we can confirm that you do not own the domain for your own company name and it was not registered until after 11 July 2014. You have also provided company headed paper and business cards, leaflet, Unfortunately none of these can be accepted as they are not dated. Further to this we have noted that you have provided the evidence of your registration with AAT however this can not accepted as evidence that you are a memeber of trade body as this too is dated after 11 July 2014 and therefore does not continuous period)

But i have registered my company 12th June 2014 including register with tax as well and opened the business account in June as well. I have started my clients services and getting fee(income) transaction into my business bank account before 10Th July. I have submitted invoices to HO before 11th July. I have sent my AAT awarding body certificate just for additional documents but my existing qualification BSc(Hons) in applied accounting passed 2012 was covering my business activities. I would much appreciate if you can give me solution of my case.

S.Danik
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 Enteprenure Oct 2014 Visa Refusal due to Website e

Post by S.Danik » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Actually UKBA did not find any business activity before 11July
.there should be two things before 11 July..
1- business actitvites( advertising, professional body reg et)
Which your document could not provided.
2- trading activity( contract, invoices, business bank account etc)...but UKBA believe that invoice it they reflect in your business account.

3. Registeration with professional body is considered as business activity but in ur case it is also not befor 11 July. Professional body registration is nothing to do with your qualification as you menetioned in your message.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Seems like they are making short shrift of applications made after the changes to the rules.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:01 pm

your, as a person, eligibility to do something is different than a business's. you work for your business, business needed or needs to have necessary accreditation, registration and/or approvals whichever is appropriate according to the nature of your business to deliver services lawfully. BSc may eligible you deliver the service to your company/business. what confers your business to deliver such a service out to clients is what you need to know

if you pasted the services that your business provides I should be able to suggest you something along other points raised by case worker.
advertisements and similar issues are brought up as additional grounds when eligibility to do something, and/or business activities become suspicious because, having no eligibility how a business can provide services.
thanks,