ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 EX Applying in 2 weeks. Help Needed..

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Leeee704

Tier1 EX Applying in 2 weeks. Help Needed..

Post by Leeee704 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:26 am

Dear Gurus,

I am filling my application form for extension and there are some sections i would like to ask. (I am director of my limited company and did investement through Director Loan in various transactions) senior members please answer my following questions;

Section 3(Page41), K4;
Were any of these investment funds shown as part of your successful application for your last grant of leave?
1) Yes all of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to part L
2) Yes some of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K5
3) No none of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K6

Shall i tick the last one and go to K6 Then go to table 3b 1??

IF YES Then in table 3b 1;
"Date of investment", I made so many transaction each year from my personal to business so shall i just add total of each year other wise i need at least 15 to 20 pages extra for each year investment ???

"Account Compilation report" As zimba mentioned in his post that this page must be in your annual accounts. i will find out soon if i have this one or not.

Please answer my questions.

Regards

VWS

Re: Tier1 EX Applying in 2 weeks. Help Needed..

Post by VWS » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:58 am

i think yes you have to fill those all in and also you have to add them all to your each year's director loan agreement along with the dates invested.

Senior members can obviously shed some more light in detial :roll:

Good luck :)

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:30 pm

I have not seen the application form in detail as yet(still some time)
Are they asking about the funds invested before initial application or just funds shown as part of initial application?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:40 pm

The wording is confusing but most people should choose option 3 to prove their investment. This refers to the money being invested in the UK, not shown during initial. The date of investment should preferably be the date on your loan agreement.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:13 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:I have not seen the application form in detail as yet(still some time)
Are they asking about the funds invested before initial application or just funds shown as part of initial application?
They asked what i copied from application form same wording which is bit confusing. Its on Page 41 section 3, K4.

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:20 pm

zimba88 wrote:The wording is confusing but most people should choose option 3 to prove their investment. This refers to the money being invested in the UK, not shown during initial. The date of investment should preferably be the date on your loan agreement.
Thanks Zimba. More question for you & other members. Kindly answers these aswell;

Business bank statements; Do i need to provide them original or shall i print it out online? I am with HSBC. All the statements are available online. Shall i send only those pages with funds transferred or complete 3 years ?

Director Loan Agreement; Do i need DRL agreement for each year?

Regards

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:11 pm

zimba88 wrote:The wording is confusing but most people should choose option 3 to prove their investment. This refers to the money being invested in the UK, not shown during initial. The date of investment should preferably be the date on your loan agreement.
Dear Zimba,
If the loan agreement date on 1/1/ .. and the money deposited in the business account on 1/3/.. the business bank statement shows that the company got £ on 1/3/.., Is the date 1/3 the investment date or 1/1 (loan agreement date). Three months between the agreement date and the depositing date !!

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:28 pm

Leeee704 wrote: Business bank statements; Do i need to provide them original or shall i print it out online? I am with HSBC. All the statements are available online. Shall i send only those pages with funds transferred or complete 3 years ?

- You must send original bank statements only :!:
- No you do not need a director loan agreement for each year, make one for all the investments.
jafersadeq wrote: If the loan agreement date on 1/1/ .. and the money deposited in the business account on 1/3/.. the business bank statement shows that the company got £ on 1/3/.., Is the date 1/3 the investment date or 1/1 (loan agreement date). Three months between the agreement date and the depositing date !!
In this case you better put the date the money was deposited. Bear in mind that what you enter on the form is not as important as the evidence you provide. Your documentary evidence is all it matters.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:56 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Leeee704 wrote: Business bank statements; Do i need to provide them original or shall i print it out online? I am with HSBC. All the statements are available online. Shall i send only those pages with funds transferred or complete 3 years ?

- No you do not need a director loan agreement for each year, make one for all the investments.

Hi Zimba,

As you explained in your other posts that FPS RTI must have start or leave date. I have spoken to my accountant today and he said we have start date on 1st FPS when new employee joins and leave date on that particular FPS when employee leave. Because i can not see joined date on all FPS of any of my employee.
Does it sound right?

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:02 pm

Yes

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:24 pm

zimba88 wrote:Yes

Thanks Zimba. Another one regarding employees;

Mine is pre April 2014. 1 full time employee "A" for 1 year and left. Another full time employee "B" for 9 months and left almost during the same time of the year. Does this make any difference?

Another part timer "C" 24 hours a week is working working for last 2 years till now. So I am bit confuse regarding this job creation thing. How can i make another full time where my Employee "B" left in 9 months?
Shall i Add hours of Employee "C" to make it equivalent to full time to cover the 2nd job for 12 months?

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:33 pm

A part time working for two years covers the hours of full time employee in a year, so you are fine

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:54 am

zimba88 wrote:A part time working for two years covers the hours of full time employee in a year, so you are fine

Hi Zimba,

What shall i write in table 3b1, Date of investment:

Shall i write total of each year or separate 1 by 1, Reason is I made many transaction according to business needs.
I have seen some one mentioned he/she did that but i cant find that post.

Please guide me.

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:28 pm

I answered it above, read !!

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:21 am

zimba88 wrote:

Hello Zimba,

I might be wrong as I am coming back to the thread after a while..I was under impression that Business Bank statements were not a prerequisite for application purposes. My investment is via Capital and I have injected as and when required by the business.

Please can you clarify as I have to start preparing my application in a couple of months time? I am aware few changes happened since I last visited, including your thread about 28 days rule(thanks for that) however this would allow me to prepare accordingly, if needed be :) :)

Regards
where there's a will there's a way

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:50 am

I might be wrong as I am coming back to the thread after a while..I was under impression that Business Bank statements were not a prerequisite for application purposes. My investment is via Capital and I have injected as and when required by the business.
I was talking mainly about investment via DL up there, however you still need to send a business bank statement to show you have a UK business bank account.

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:51 pm

HI All,

Can any one please tell that Dependent Form Version 03/2016 is the latest one or is there any new came up in APRIL 2016 because i can not find any.

Plz plzzz reply

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:57 pm

This is quite obvious, the form has not changed since March as you can see on the GOV.UK website!
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -dependant

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:12 pm

zimba88 wrote:This is quite obvious, the form has not changed since March as you can see on the GOV.UK website!
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -dependant
Thanks Zimba,

Another question If my employee "A" started in APRIL 2014 but its showing on July FPS states MR xyz started on April 2014 same case with leaving date instead of APRIL 2015 its on after 2 month FPS says MR xyz left on APRIL 2015. So does it make any difference?

2) Who will sign on director loan agreement on behalf of my company?

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:05 pm

Another question If my employee "A" started in APRIL 2014 but its showing on July FPS states MR xyz started on April 2014 same case with leaving date instead of APRIL 2015 its on after 2 month FPS says MR xyz left on APRIL 2015. So does it make any difference?
An why is that the case ? Are you paying so low that you are reporting quarterly ?
2) Who will sign on director loan agreement on behalf of my company?
Director(s) :)

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi Zimba88,
As u advised to select option c stating; no none of the funds were shown in the previous application. I am very confused about this. In initial application we do show funds to get visa and off course it is in personal bank account not in business bank which meets the critaria of no investment. Technically money in business bank account is known as investment. Is this the reson to chose option C?
Table3b1: I believe it is mendatory to provide account compilation report with unaudited accounts. Am i right?
What are business premises in the UK (Do i need to say yes only in this column)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:06 am

Meesha wrote:As u advised to select option c stating; no none of the funds were shown in the previous application. I am very confused about this. In initial application we do show funds to get visa and off course it is in personal bank account not in business bank which meets the critaria of no investment.
Technically money in business bank account is known as investment. Is this the reson to chose option C?
Money in business bank account does NOT mean invested. You need to show the required accounts, DL agreement, ect to PROVE your investment.
That option should be read like this: no, none of the funds were shown [to be invested] in the previous application
This means you did NOT score investment points in your initial application

Table3b1: I believe it is mendatory to provide account compilation report with unaudited accounts. Am i right?
Yes
say YES and provide evidence from Companies House (CAR will do)

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:40 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Meesha wrote:As u advised to select option c stating; no none of the funds were shown in the previous application. I am very confused about this. In initial application we do show funds to get visa and off course it is in personal bank account not in business bank which meets the critaria of no investment.
Technically money in business bank account is known as investment. Is this the reson to chose option C?
Money in business bank account does NOT mean invested. You need to show the required accounts, DL agreement, ect to PROVE your investment.
That option should be read like this: no, none of the funds were shown [to be invested] in the previous application
This means you did NOT score investment points in your initial application

Yes
say YES and provide evidence from Companies House (CAR will do)
Hi Zimba,

Thanks for your explanation on all above queries. I have question related to job creation. I have 1 full time employee worked from Nov14 to Sep 2015. A part timer worked for April 2014 to April 2015. how can i combined these two to make a 1 full time for 12 months?

2) If Job title is different can i add these two to make 1 full time? because both were on different job roles.

PLz Answer

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:13 am

Didn't you ask this in another thread ?? Please continue in your own thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 19571.html

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 am

zimba88 wrote:Didn't you ask this in another thread ?? Please continue in your own thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 19571.html
Hi Zimba,

Section L is about "if we are registered as self employees or Director within a six month of entering the category", I think it for those who came outside the UK But on other side if we go for section L we have to ignore Table 3b1 about investment. Now there is a confusion if we do not tick section "L" we can not claim 20 points to make it 90 in total.
Please help..

Regards