ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

to open a business account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

to open a business account

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Hello,

How much time does it take to open a business account i just came from Pakistan applied for the Visa and ALhamdulela got it and i have been here since past 1.5 month but i am failed to open a business account i gave application in lolyds but it was declined now waiting for barclays which still have my docs pending says it will take 3-5 more working days if it takes 3-5 more working days it will be 10 working days have any experiencing opening a bank account

btw my company is registerd and i have full documentation.

==================================================================
this situation is really annoying and tense for me

imrankhan88
Newly Registered

Re: to open a business account

Post by imrankhan88 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:26 pm

don't worry you will receive text in 3 to 4 days your account is open

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:13 pm

Why was your application declined ?
Shouldn't take long
umer.shahzad1 wrote:Hello,

How much time does it take to open a business account i just came from Pakistan applied for the Visa and ALhamdulela got it and i have been here since past 1.5 month but i am failed to open a business account i gave application in lolyds but it was declined now waiting for barclays which still have my docs pending says it will take 3-5 more working days if it takes 3-5 more working days it will be 10 working days have any experiencing opening a bank account

btw my company is registerd and i have full documentation.

==================================================================
this situation is really annoying and tense for me
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:21 pm

well i just sent a text msg to the business manager the lady text me back with the reply that ur application has beenr rejected i asked the reason she said that we don't give reason

i don't what the hell is happening maybe she don't want to process my account cos on the day of appointment she took a formal interview of 10 mins while i was having a meeting with barclays it took 1:30 hr

i just received a call from barclays the manager just told me that if everything goes fine your account will be opened by monday so lets see i have decided to go down to the branch to ask why my application was decline

Br

Umer

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:45 pm

May be things might have changed now but when i went to open account the business manager gave me the account number and sort code right away and told me that i will get my debit cards and cheque books in a weeks time.

Any ways as you have said the barclay's will open your account then better wait for few days.

umer.shahzad1 wrote:well i just sent a text msg to the business manager the lady text me back with the reply that ur application has beenr rejected i asked the reason she said that we don't give reason

i don't what the hell is happening maybe she don't want to process my account cos on the day of appointment she took a formal interview of 10 mins while i was having a meeting with barclays it took 1:30 hr

i just received a call from barclays the manager just told me that if everything goes fine your account will be opened by monday so lets see i have decided to go down to the branch to ask why my application was decline

Br

Umer
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:40 pm

My friend try to book an appointment on phone at Santadar bank , just ask them you want to open an business account and you have two ids one is any photo licence which should mention your home address and other any utility bill , dont show your pasport. Becz of pakistan banks are just scared of being fraud etc.

Its just trick ..i did open so recently.

cheers
Best Regards

Rockey