ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transitional arrangement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Business support
Newly Registered

Transitional arrangement

Post by Business support » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Dear Forum members,

I want to clear a little confusion, i got initial Tier 1 Visa in 2013 and now my extension case in AR. I was just wondering that if I will get the extension then do I need to create 2 posts for a year as per transitional arrangement or as per pre April 2014 rules one full time employee for 24 months will fulfil the requirement.

I would request Zimba and other forum members to clear it for me .

Thanks

samaygrg

Re: Transitional arrangement

Post by samaygrg » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:55 pm

I think the Pre-transitional arrangement is meant to apply throughout our T1Entrep [5 yrs] stay.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:14 pm

You can do 2 jobs/year or one job/2 years or 4 jobs/six months. Rules stay same for you.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:24 am

The (Tier 1E GUIDE)™ is YOUR VERY VERY GOOD friend :roll: I just magically extracted this from it:
Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement
169. If you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014, and you are making an extension application or a 5 year settlement application, you may continue to employ .....
Give your FRIEND™ a visit here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:00 am

And the proof of English requirement for T1 means people should be capable of reading the guide.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.