ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two Business Accounts

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

infinitesmile

Two Business Accounts

Post by infinitesmile » Mon May 16, 2016 9:55 pm

I have two Business accounts. One is before I got the visa and second one is just recently opened after 3 months of getting the visa.
My question is that at the time of extension will I have to show both of the accounts or can I only show one account. As I am planning to invest in the second newly opened account all the 50k.
I don't want to show the first account during the time of extension and don't want to claim the points for it as well. Is this a possibility??????

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: Two Business Accounts

Post by hina_pirzada » Mon May 16, 2016 10:28 pm

There is no any issue if you are using your second account as a main business account it should be fine but do not mix all of them for example pay all your expenses and salaries to employees - pay bills to HMRC from the same account where you showing your funds being invested.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 17, 2016 8:48 am

No. There will be no issues. Only show the account you are using for investment
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

infinitesmile

Post by infinitesmile » Fri May 20, 2016 1:02 pm

Thank you Zimba and Hina for your comments