ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Fresh

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

heartsmith
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Fresh

Post by heartsmith » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:34 am

Hello All,

New here, I am going to file my application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur. However, there are a few questions that I would appreciate your advise on.

1. If its the third-party pledging the funds when should I get the letters from. Either before the application or once its requested. Does anyone have a sample letter etc ?

2. Maintenance funds: If they are in the account for less then 90 consecutive days. How bad will it affect the application and should I wait until 90-days to apply.

3. Language : I have complete GCE A-Levels. Does that qualify me on Knowledge of English " CEFR level B1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening"

Any further advise will also be much appreciated.

Thanks

kayess1984

Re: UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Fresh

Post by kayess1984 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:46 am

Hello Mate,

I'm also in the process to apply T1 Ent Visa soon. I wouldn't want to comment on the 1st point of yours as I have the funds in my own account and I'm a post graduate so no language certification required. As far as 2nd point is concerned, it's a big issue and your maintenance funds must be 90 days old. Do not take a risk as UKBA needs just 1 reason to refuse your application. Also wait for other forum Guru's to reply.
Cheers!
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

sherjil_kh
Newly Registered

Post by sherjil_kh » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:17 pm

u must wait for complete 90 days its requirement....i think.......its clearly mention in guidance policy

heartsmith
Newly Registered

Post by heartsmith » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:18 am

Thank you guys for the feedback. Guess then I'll have to hold back till 90-days.

If anyone can comment on the Language requirement that will be great.

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi
I am going to commit only two point i.e. 1 & 2.
If third party is giving his bank statement for investment then you need few paperworks which are mentioned in the guidelines,and all forms need to be submitted with the application. my advice will be if possible ask your third party to transfer money into your account so there will b less paperwork to deal with. You will need bank letter, third party affidavit and another letter from lawyer in case if you showing money in third party account and all these letters need to be in the format provided by UKBA on the last pages of either application form or entrepreneur guidelines form.
For maintenance it must be 90 days statement otherwise it is a straight rejection.
Hope it helps

heartsmith wrote:Hello All,

New here, I am going to file my application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur. However, there are a few questions that I would appreciate your advise on.

1. If its the third-party pledging the funds when should I get the letters from. Either before the application or once its requested. Does anyone have a sample letter etc ?

2. Maintenance funds: If they are in the account for less then 90 consecutive days. How bad will it affect the application and should I wait until 90-days to apply.

3. Language : I have complete GCE A-Levels. Does that qualify me on Knowledge of English " CEFR level B1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening"

Any further advise will also be much appreciated.

Thanks

heartsmith
Newly Registered

Post by heartsmith » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 am

will wait for 90-days. Thanks guys.

Point 3. After going through their basic sample tests for CEFR level B1. It looks like they want to test if the applicant has basic English knowledge. The level I believe is below GCE A-Levels.