ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Update on your UK visa application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umarjee4u
Newly Registered

Update on your UK visa application

Post by umarjee4u » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:41 am

I have received an email for my sisteres application from fco ISLAMABAD.

It says, "This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.
You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.
You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport. "

They applied ten days ago from Lahore, Pakistan for Tier 1 200K visa and they did not receive an interview date or letter. Today they received above email. I did ask few friends and they says if emails say Application is concluded or resolved then application is approved and if it says that application is processed then it means refused.

I am not sure if it is right or wrong. Can anyone from Pakistan who received similar email from FCO and what was their outcome? Please reply with your experience as it will help others. Thanks

toghraee
Iran

Re: Update on your UK visa application

Post by toghraee » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:48 pm

Congratulations Bro. it is approved.
for me also it happened the same (got the email on last Thursday) and got the passport on Saturday with visa stamped.

if they dont call for interview or ask for more docs, its is done. mine took 11 days.

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:04 pm

@umarjee4u

What is the status of your sisters' visa application? Did you hear back from the application centre?
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:17 am

umarjee4u wrote:I have received an email for my sisteres application from fco ISLAMABAD.

It says, "This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre for collection.
You will be contacted when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.
You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport. "

They applied ten days ago from Lahore, Pakistan for Tier 1 200K visa and they did not receive an interview date or letter. Today they received above email. I did ask few friends and they says if emails say Application is concluded or resolved then application is approved and if it says that application is processed then it means refused.

I am not sure if it is right or wrong. Can anyone from Pakistan who received similar email from FCO and what was their outcome? Please reply with your experience as it will help others. Thanks
Hi Umarjee4u,

It's been 2 weeks since you posted the above message. I hope you have some confirmed information of your sisters' applications by now. Please share the outcome.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!