ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help need from seniors

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Urgent Help need from seniors

Post by naveencandy8 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:03 am

Hi Seniors

I am in big trouble I am running my management consultancy and I applied for my 2nd application. I have found one issue that I have one template for business plan which I am using but I forget to change the name of my client from a financial expected statement and submitted my business plan. Is their any issue. they called me for interview..

Can anyone help me please. my interview is on friday.. Please seniors help me..

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Re: Urgent Help need from seniors

Post by naveencandy8 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:14 pm

51 view and no reply.. its looks bad to me.. Can anyone help me

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi
If they pinpoint this you can say it's a typing mistake. You have submitted and now you can't do anything. Hope for the best.
Thanks

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Hi sorry for your refusal.

To be honest i went through your question but could not understand properly!! You,ve written down that ' I have one template for business plan which I am using but I forget to change the name of my client from a financial expected statement and submitted my business plan'

Can you please explain what does above sentences mean? or you just ask straight question so that we can understand properly and be able to reply your query.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
thanks
Best Regards

Rockey

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Rockey wrote:Hi sorry for your refusal.

To be honest i went through your question but could not understand properly!! You,ve written down that ' I have one template for business plan which I am using but I forget to change the name of my client from a financial expected statement and submitted my business plan'

Can you please explain what does above sentences mean? or you just ask straight question so that we can understand properly and be able to reply your query.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
thanks

Hi Rockey I am running management consultancy and I am providing business plan and other services to my client. I have submitted my case with my own business plan but in a financial statement plan I forget to change my client name but all of the figures in my plan is my. Its just human mistake .. I have same templates which I am using for all of my client.

Hope u get it now.

Celina

Post by Celina » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi Naveen ,

Juat what you have explained in your last post , explain the same thing to UKBA . If you are true and genuine you will have some other back ups as well ( documentation wise ) to prove that , just keep it ready in case you need .

All the Best
Celina .

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:00 pm

OK Thanks Naveen,

You meant to say your business plan's financial statement as i have understood so far..
Well you have only one choice that you should have all necessary documents/proof at the time of interview to show them if you are being asked. Other thing you can explain HO at the time of interview that you had some typographical error..

Thanks
Best Regards

Rockey