ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help needed , please advice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

javedhabibi
Newly Registered

urgent help needed , please advice

Post by javedhabibi » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:41 pm

i was in united kingdom in 2008 and claimed asylum there,i was refused asylum and after 4 years i left voluntarily on my own expenses. according to the law , i should be only banned for only one year as i have left uk voluntarily on my own expenses.

Currently i have a residence permit in italy and i want to apply for Entrepeuner visa tier 1 , my father is in dubai and he is going to give all the required amount of fund .

would it be better to apply from italy or dubai, or whether they wil decide based on my previous immigration history in united kingdom

please any ideas and suggestion would be highly appreciated

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: urgent help needed , please advice

Post by cpmlkhan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:00 am

javedhabibi wrote:i was in united kingdom in 2008 and claimed asylum there,i was refused asylum and after 4 years i left voluntarily on my own expenses. according to the law , i should be only banned for only one year as i have left uk voluntarily on my own expenses.

Currently i have a residence permit in italy and i want to apply for Entrepeuner visa tier 1 , my father is in dubai and he is going to give all the required amount of fund .

would it be better to apply from italy or dubai, or whether they wil decide based on my previous immigration history in united kingdom

please any ideas and suggestion would be highly appreciated
Hello Javed,

Once your asylum was refused for how long you stayed more In UK? Or your case was held for 4 years?

2nd you can apply from Italy as well as far as your father provides you right documents. Again there 50/50 chances because of your immigration history in UK.

Regards

NAR

Post by NAR » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:39 pm

@Javid,

Do you have residence visa for Dubai? if you do, then you can apply from Dubai, otherwise you can't. I think it will not make a difference from where to apply. If its me, i will apply from Italy, i am guessing less people applying T1 from Italy so they will probably process it faster maybe!

I also agree with cpmlkhan; even if you left voluntarily, did you over stay a single day! That counts negative towards your application.

Good luck.

javedhabibi
Newly Registered

Post by javedhabibi » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:37 pm

NAR wrote:@Javid,

Do you have residence visa for Dubai? if you do, then you can apply from Dubai, otherwise you can't. I think it will not make a difference from where to apply. If its me, i will apply from Italy, i am guessing less people applying T1 from Italy so they will probably process it faster maybe!

I also agree with cpmlkhan; even if you left voluntarily, did you over stay a single day! That counts negative towards your application.

Good luck.

i did stay few months after my refusal. its almost 5 years now. i dont know if i should mention in the application that i had been to uk or not. i am very confused whether they will find my fingerprints or not