ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help Needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ramos

Urgent help Needed

Post by Ramos » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 am

Hi Guys

I need urgent advice

I have applied last year in april 2013 two days before expiry of my PSW. Still waiting for the decision from the day application was submitted.I have five months left for ILR Long residence. Due to many changes and recent many deception cases , I have been advised to switch to student visa.
1) Can i switch to another tier when my application is still in process ?
2) What happens in case of deception if i receive it ?
3) My bank statement for 28 days won't be ready as well if i switch to student. What if i sent an application without bank statement ?

Ramos

Re: Urgent help Needed

Post by Ramos » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:40 am

Still waiting for the gurus advices
it will be much appreciated

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 am

@ Ramos, why are you worried about deception refusal if you don't have anything to hide. If you know that you have done something fishy, then you can switch/VARY to another category, but it will be a good idea to wait for the 28days maintenance fund before submitting a fresh application.

If you have nothing to hide you have a very good prospect of getting ILR even if your Tier 1 entrepreneur application got refused. You just need to appeal and then before you know it, the remaining 5months for ILR will be over quickly.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

tejashtiger
Newly Registered

Need Help

Post by tejashtiger » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:09 pm

We are on entrepreneur visa. when we applied visa, our funds are in our Joint account but now we opened our business account. so shall we need to transfer that money to our Business account or not. or we can keep that Money in our joint Account.

ECOTROT

Re: Need Help

Post by ECOTROT » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:59 pm

tejashtiger wrote:We are on entrepreneur visa. when we applied visa, our funds are in our Joint account but now we opened our business account. so shall we need to transfer that money to our Business account or not. or we can keep that Money in our joint Account.
AFAIK it doesn't matter, so long as when you apply to extend the amount required has been invested (i.e. SPENT). You could even spend it on the business from your joint account, so long as you hire an accountant to show how this money has been spent by the business.

Good luck

attahaas
India

Re: Need Help

Post by attahaas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:13 am

tejashtiger wrote:We are on entrepreneur visa. when we applied visa, our funds are in our Joint account but now we opened our business account. so shall we need to transfer that money to our Business account or not. or we can keep that Money in our joint Account.
Tejas, I would advise you to transfer money to you business account as and when required as a Director's loan and spend it from there for your business instead of spending it directly from your joint account. You better keep the balance sheet simple.

You MAY spend the money on your business from your joint account, but it's roundabout. When there is a straightforward way, why do you want to stress yourself and your accountant.
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

tejashtiger
Newly Registered

Post by tejashtiger » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 am

thanks ECOTROT and attahaas for ur advice..

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Thanks Olasunkanmi and others for the response

How much money do i have to show in maintenance funds considering i am varying my application from Entrepreneur to Student ?
Two months or the nine months ( 7200 pounds outside London ) ?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:25 am

@ Ramos, you will most likely have to show the 9months (£7200) maintenance fund because you haven't study recently and will not be classify as having an established presence in UK.

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Thanks Olasunkanmi for reply

Will any outcome of application varied count towards 10 years ?
If i vary my application to Student then the previous months 15 in which i havent recieved any decision count in 10 years legal stay ?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:58 am

@ Ramos, at the moment your status is still as PSW visa holder and it will still continue if you decide to VARY your Tier 1 entrepreneur to Tier 4 student visa.

As long as you fill in the correct specified form and follow the guideline for varying a pending application, then your legal status still continue until the VARY application is decided.

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:36 am

Thanks Olasunkanmi

If i vary application to ILR 10 years (3 months early ) while waiting for the entrepreneur visa and if i get refused for applying early for the ILR 10 years.

1) Will i get right of appeal ?
2) will that right of appeal and the time i will buy count towards of 10 years ?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:00 pm

@ Ramos, yes you will get a right of appeal if your ILR application got refused for submitting it early.

Also the time you spend for your appeal will count towards your 10yrs legal stay in UK.

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:40 am

thanks Olasunkanmi

I have applied for ILR (Vary Application) on 12 Sep four months before. Now waiting for Biometric letter. Hope times goes quiet for me. on 18 Dec my 28 days period starts.