ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed

Post by Rahul1981 » Tue May 12, 2015 9:34 pm

I received the following email today from home office. I applied to the UTT for permission to appeal but I have not received any letter from them. Still I received this email. Would anyone please let me know, why I got that email?

We are contacting you because the Home Office has told us that you may no longer have the right to remain in the United Kingdom.
If you do have the right to remain in the UK, or have submitted a new application, please contact our team today at CapitaContact@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk or on 0844 375 4636 to confirm this.
If you do not have leave to remain in the UK, you must make immediate arrangements to leave the United Kingdom and provide proof that you have done so.
Please email CapitaContact@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk attaching a copy of your travel ticket by the 26th May 2015. Please ensure that the following details are also provided:
1. Name
2. Current address
3. Telephone / Mobile number
4. Current place of employment and address (if applicable)
5. Current place of study and address (if applicable)

If you intend to depart the UK but would like to discuss assistance, please email CapitaContact@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk with your telephone and address contact details and we will be in touch to advise what assistance may be available. Alternatively, please contact us on 0844 375 4636.

If your passport is held by the Home Office, this will be sent to your port of departure when you leave. When making your arrangements to leave the UK you must allow 10 working days for your passport to be sent to your point of departure after you have notified us of your travel plans.
If you do not intend to depart the UK, we must make you aware that our records indicate that you are unlikely to have any further rights of appeal. We would recommend that you visit the following website https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... der-agency or consult your immigration lawyer to fully understand your position. You must formally take action to regularise your stay with the Home Office immediately. If you do not raise your case with the Home Office you will be liable to be removed from the United Kingdom via Enforcement Action.
We recognise that occasionally there will be a personal issue that prevents you from leaving the United Kingdom immediately, or there may be another reason for your continued residence. In such circumstances we want to do our best to help you. Therefore it is vital that you contact our team today on 0844 375 4636. While you remain in the UK without leave you are liable to be removed from the United Kingdom and this may affect your right to return in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Capita Business Services

buntyz

Re: Urgent help needed

Post by buntyz » Tue May 12, 2015 10:59 pm

this is their standard email they send to everyone who have no right to live in UK.Still u cn wait for reply from UTT.

Rahul1981
Newly Registered

Post by Rahul1981 » Wed May 13, 2015 3:14 am

Thank you for your reply. I was wandering if the UTT has come to a decision or not and informed home office. May be my solicitor has missed the letter.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:15 am

Hi Rahul
You easily confirm the status of your appeal from UT through calling them
Regards

sisam24
Newly Registered

Post by sisam24 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:40 am

Did you ever find out why this was sent? Also, had the same letter and email and still waiting on UTT permission decision?

Thanks