ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help required!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nabeel.ali
Newly Registered

Urgent Help required!

Post by Nabeel.ali » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:53 pm

hello good afternoon guys!

im in desperate need of help,my passport is in home office , I applied as a dependant of an entrepreneur 2 years back but for some reason her visa got rejected and we had to go to appeal,however my wife is completing 10 years this month and im in this country as her dependent from last 8 years almost.i spoke with my lawyer few months back and he told me I should pass B1 esol test, he said the actual requirement for dependant is A1 ESOL, but if you do B1 it will help you top apply for your indefinite also coz its a higher lavel than A1,so right now I have B1 English certificate from trinity college.

but for some reason Home office changed the rules and now only accepting A1 for dependant visa and there for I tried to book an appointment for my A1 test, but the for the test they required my passport and I explained to them that my passport is in home office and is going to expire on 18th of this month, there for I cant present my passport but I can present my full driving licence or bank statements or anything else they require, but they refused to book my appointment, they said the minimum requirement to book this test is passport,
I spoke with my lawyer about it and he said you should be worried cause your wife is going to submit a new application for ilr and your her dependant for more than 8 years we will send your ilr application and your b1 should be ok with it which I already have, but im not satisfied with his answer
I want A1 certificate, I don't want to give home office a reason to reject my 2nd application.i spoke with some of my friends and they said I cant apply for a new passport at Pakistani hight commission cause my visa is finished and because I don't have the passport caise its with home office already
please kindly give me some suggestion, I m in desperate need. Thank you

Nabeel.ali
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Help required!

Post by Nabeel.ali » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:07 pm

please guys give me some suggestions!

Nabeel.ali
Newly Registered

Post by Nabeel.ali » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:12 pm

115 views and no reply yet :-(. guess my case is too complicated

sonheaven

Post by sonheaven » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:39 am

Hey do u wanna contact my lawyer? I think she might help since she did a lot of UK visa with no (or almost no) failure. I have done my tier 1(E) application like 3yrs ago and it has not been rejected nor had I been interviewed.