ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help, tier 1 entrepreneur refused from upper tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kashif112
Newly Registered

urgent help, tier 1 entrepreneur refused from upper tribunal

Post by Kashif112 » Tue May 12, 2015 5:01 pm

My appeal for permission to upper tribunal is refused today and I don't have any right of appeal. Please advice me any good consultant or solicitor in london who can help me in applying my second application. thanks. my email is kashi.razz@gmail.com. thanks

innovation2000

Re: urgent help, tier 1 entrepreneur refused from upper trib

Post by innovation2000 » Tue May 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Hi mate
Sorry to hear this and all the best for your fresh application.Can you share you time line especially when you applied to UP?Did FTT gave you permission to apply to UP or it was refused?
Thanks

Kashif112
Newly Registered

Post by Kashif112 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:02 pm

innovation2000 wrote:Hi mate
Sorry to hear this and all the best for your fresh application.Can you share you time line especially when you applied to UP?Did FTT gave you permission to apply to UP or it was refused?
Thanks
I applied tier 1 in jan 2014 and was refused in Jan 2014 , FTT refused in Oct and Appeal to go to upper tribunal was refused in dec 2014 and than went to upper tribunal for appeal and today 12 may it is refused.

Kashif112
Newly Registered

Post by Kashif112 » Thu May 14, 2015 8:47 am

please can someone refer to a good consultant or solicitor for tier 1 entrepreneur visa from PSW. it is my second application so i want it to be done well. thanks waiting