ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very urgent/ query from Home office Pls Help!!!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sense123
Newly Registered

Very urgent/ query from Home office Pls Help!!!!!

Post by Sense123 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Dear forum please help me urgently!!!

As I applied my Tier1 Entrepreneur visa in sep2012 , which was refused with 3 dependant and all appeals were exhausted on 10th March2014.when I applied my daughter didn't have visa as she was born here and did not given a right of appeal because she don't have valid entry clearance/leave to remain.

I applied fresh application for Tier1 Entrepreneur within 28 days of my upper tribunal refusal and I sent my application with only 2 dependants and I did not sent my daughters application this time as I thought I will apply my daughter's visa once I receive my Tier1 entrepreneur visa.

Today I received an email from Home Office that why you did not apply your daughter's visa in this application as you applied in your previous application. I need to reply to Home Office in next 3 days

Please all the seniors and other members advise me on this matter.

Thank you

Regards

Sense123

Sense123
Newly Registered

Re: Very urgent/ query from Home office Pls Help!!!!!

Post by Sense123 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:15 pm

45 people Views but no reply
please help

Sense123
Newly Registered

Post by Sense123 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Dear Olasunkanmi
i always read your useful comments on different cases and i hope you will pass your advice on my Query.
Thank you

PR74
Newly Registered

Post by PR74 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Hi Sense123,

You should have applied for her with your new application, because they are thinking what is going on and what do you want to do with her without Visa. Because she is a child, she is not overstayer and you can apply for her at any time.

If I were you, I would explain my strategy to them and would say I was waiting to receive my ENT visa then apply for her because I thought she is not going to get Visa, but I can apply for her now and send a new application for her as well if you give me a reference number or something to be considered as a family .....

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 pm

I thought she is not going to get visa" is not the correct reason to defend in my opinion as they might think why you were positive for yourself and two dependents and not for her.

pak2013

Post by pak2013 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi Sense123

if i were you I'll write them she doesn't need visa to stay here...last time i applied for her because we were planning to visit back home but no this time...once we decide to visit back home I'll apply for here

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:30 pm

pak2013 wrote:Hi Sense123

if i were you I'll write them she doesn't need visa to stay here...last time i applied for her because we were planning to visit back home but no this time...once we decide to visit back home I'll apply for here
Agree with pak2013
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided