ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Approved- Time Line

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samigo123321
Newly Registered

Visa Approved- Time Line

Post by samigo123321 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:16 am

Hi All,

Really appreciated this board hence decided to contribute to it after my visa approved last week.

Applied: 24th Sep
Acknowledgement Letter dated: 25th Sep
Bio taken: 10th Oct
Visa approval letter and BRP card received: 4th Nov.

Prepared quite a lot documents to prove I am genuine, I have to say the process is a bit too much, because I am genuinely running my business, but even so, by proving it on paper still makes me feel like there are millions of problems that anyone could use to attack me, but I tried to provide as much as info as possible to help me, then somehow during the process, a lot of frustrating of writing and preparing document, but not really worried about whether visa approved or not, as I thought that if they reject me, I will just move to states to do it, so guess now will stick around and work hard to get biz off the ground :) :)

My very best of luck to you all, I do feel that, based on my experiences, and talking with my lawyers, that if you are a genuine entrepreneur, with documents genuine, your visa should be approved, I think HO, from my experiences and stories heard from others, are generally quite reasonable. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PKBD

Re: Visa Approved- Time Line

Post by PKBD » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi
Congratulations bro....

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Congrats

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:30 am

Congrats!

cancerian

Post by cancerian » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:27 am

Congrats

vv123
Newly Registered

Post by vv123 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:02 pm

hi Samigo,

congratulations !

i am the same route as you but my current business run less than a year and not too many revenue now. could you advise what documents you submit please? do you need to inform your university (sponsor your tier 1 GE) that you are going to apply the Tier 1 now? do you submit any letter from university or ?? please kindly advise. thank you very much.
samigo123321 wrote:Hi All,

Really appreciated this board hence decided to contribute to it after my visa approved last week.

Prepared quite a lot documents to prove I am genuine, I have to say the process is a bit too much, because I am genuinely running my business, but even so, by proving it on paper still makes me feel like there are millions of problems that anyone could use to attack me, but I tried to provide as much as info as possible to help me, then somehow during the process, a lot of frustrating of writing and preparing document, but not really worried about whether visa approved or not, as I thought that if they reject me, I will just move to states to do it, so guess now will stick around and work hard to get biz off the ground :) :)

My very best of luck to you all, I do feel that, based on my experiences, and talking with my lawyers, that if you are a genuine entrepreneur, with documents genuine, your visa should be approved, I think HO, from my experiences and stories heard from others, are generally quite reasonable. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:26 am

Congrats mate.. welcome to the club!
where there's a will there's a way

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:40 pm

samigo123321 wrote:Hi All,

My very best of luck to you all, I do feel that, based on my experiences, and talking with my lawyers, that if you are a genuine entrepreneur, with documents genuine, your visa should be approved, I think HO, from my experiences and stories heard from others, are generally quite reasonable. :D :D :D
Hi Samigo,

Could you please, please provide us the list of documents you supplied to HO. I am on Tier 1 GR too and switching soon.

Many Thanks