ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Web site web hosting and who is good and pricelesss

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mrchaany

Web site web hosting and who is good and pricelesss

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:48 am

Hi gurus
My website web hosting is now expired from wix.com.
I have my own domain which is registered and I have full access, how can I choose or buy this year web hosting because whenever I trying to connect my website it show me this message that we connecting you to the wix site,
Please help me

Mrchaany

Re: Web site web hosting and who is good and pricelesss

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:12 am

I can not connect my web site with wix.com
It means expired

krishan2014
Newly Registered

Re: Web site web hosting and who is good and pricelesss

Post by krishan2014 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:19 am

I would recommend hosting provider siteground.com. Go to their website and click on live chat and then click on Pre-Sales Inquires. Tell them that you have domain and it was hosted to wix.com and now you want hosting from them. They will explain to you the procedure and price. I have hosted at least 20 websites on their platform.

Anyway, this question is not directly related to the Immigration forum and you should not post it here.I have given you the answer just to help you out but please remember it from next time.

Thanks