ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what will happen to toeic submitted on 2012

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shashin
Newly Registered

what will happen to toeic submitted on 2012

Post by shashin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:00 am

I made my application on 2012 using toeic english n was refused on basis of bank letter not coz of english. made n appeal n won appeal on 2013 dec but still i havent received my documents yet at this moment i am worried coz of toeic certificate. I have heard that they are refusing the case because of it and heard that prevoiusly who have got the documents back also been informed that they will review the application again is it true or not. Anyone have any idea or news on it.

waseem0345
Newly Registered

Re: what will happen to toeic submitted on 2012

Post by waseem0345 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:31 am

Hi because of the toeic they are refusing and even arresting as well. Me and my friend applied T1 in November2013 had interview in feb. After 1 week of interview we received letter from home office that your decision is on hold due to toeic. But if u want to speed up ur process and want to help us u can send the new test with one of our test provider which is on the ukba list. We both took IELTS and got acceptable band. After submitting ielts in march we didn't hear from them. Now about a week ago they refused my partner application on basis of toeic and arrested him and now he is in detaintion center. Even he send the IELTS on ukba request and I also submitted but they did this to my partner and my decision is still under process ukba told me when I called them. It is very hard to understand why they did this. Please share ur views thank you

meet4music
Newly Registered

Post by meet4music » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Hi, I did TOEIC in dec 2011 and applied first extention in uk and got my visa, later I also used same toeic in oct 2013 to do my second extention, now this toeic has been expired in dec 2013 . So my current visa is based on toeic. Later I have done masters In UK as well which is uk degree . Moreover I was having b2 level in IELTS when i first came To uk in 2010. So should i worry about it.

meet4music
Newly Registered

Post by meet4music » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:20 am

Hi, can anyone please advice ??

Arslaan
Mood:

Post by Arslaan » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:20 pm

The lunatics has decided to refuse all applications submitted along with TOEIC and arrest applicants for using deception in getting visa. Got mine refusal two days ago, reason being a proxy did my test not me and my previous LTR has been cancelled and I am asked to report at Home Office on 12th August.

sam301321
Newly Registered

Post by sam301321 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:10 pm

waseem0345 wrote:Hi because of the toeic they are refusing and even arresting as well. Me and my friend applied T1 in November2013 had interview in feb. After 1 week of interview we received letter from home office that your decision is on hold due to toeic. But if u want to speed up ur process and want to help us u can send the new test with one of our test provider which is on the ukba list. We both took IELTS and got acceptable band. After submitting ielts in march we didn't hear from them. Now about a week ago they refused my partner application on basis of toeic and arrested him and now he is in detaintion center. Even he send the IELTS on ukba request and I also submitted but they did this to my partner and my decision is still under process ukba told me when I called them. It is very hard to understand why they did this. Please share ur views thank you
Did you do ur toeic yourself or by proxy? They are trying to find out all the toeics done by proxy. This is a criminal case. People who submitted false toeic will not get visa and will ban for 10 years bcoz of false documents. If you did your Toeic yourself, gather all supporting documents to proof that your Toeic is genuine.

zahidali2020
Newly Registered

Post by zahidali2020 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi.

I have received Tier 1 refusal letter today with limited right of appeal. in letters it says your application has been refused under 320(7B) for providing invalid Toeic result. I am really shocked to see this outcome as i spent 11 months for English preparation at Eden College International Mile End registered center for Toeic exams and paid them 500GBP per month tuition fee. I have all the fee receipts and letters sent to my home address.

I did went to test center and took test myself so how come they refused my application under deception. Can please somebody help me regarding that. thanks