ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why and where

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cappachino
Member of Standing

Why and where

Post by cappachino » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:23 am

I feel people who are active on the forum are the ones with visa issues or ones whose decision is pending.
I believe there are those who are receiving their visa, but don't bother letting the forum know or the forum becomes secondary to them or rather the last thing.
There are exceptions who are helpful even after receiving their visa and feel obliged. (two or three)
Then there are those who keep quite observe what is going on and fade into the back ground after receiving their extension.
Don't think this is fair.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Why and where

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:30 am

Yes, unfortunately that is reality. Once a member has received all the advice, many seldom return to post about their success.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.