ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working of dependent rule

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

skmittal
Newly Registered

Working of dependent rule

Post by skmittal » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:15 pm

I have applied for an extension under tier 1 entrepreneur along with my dependent child before expiry of my previous leave.The existing visa or other permission to stay here allows the dependent child to work, can dependent continue to do work until extension application is decided.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Working of dependent rule

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:25 pm

How old is the child?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

skmittal
Newly Registered

Post by skmittal » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:23 pm

The child is over 18 now but she enter uk when she was under 18 as PBS dependent and her PBS dependent visa was renewed in 2012 as dependent child over 18. The child is studding and doing training to complete the degree.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:26 pm

She can continue yor work if the visa allows her too as the same conditions continue when applying for extensions.

However, if she is working, is it full time or part time? Asking as she would need to be dependant on you to qualify as over 18 dependant I would have guessed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

skmittal
Newly Registered

Post by skmittal » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:23 pm

She is doing ACCA training with a CA firm.Does it come under full time employment.