ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

you all are super superb heros. so helping...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pakistan1
Newly Registered

you all are super superb heros. so helping...

Post by Pakistan1 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:28 pm

hi and good evening to every body. you are a source of inspiration. well done...keep sharing. Frnds, i m applying for T1E by end December. help needed for accurate preparation. my story is:-
1. I am applying with my old frnd (22 yrs old frndship)
2. We both are Military Officers. he is retd Major and i am serving Lieutenant Colonel. both are 43 old.
3. My frnd left army in 2006 and started his own business and now is CEO of Re-Source Gp in isb.
Approx 200 Plus people are his employes. i will ask early release too in coming few month (although i m still left with 3-4 yrs service).
4. i m maintaining my maint funds of 22 lac actually (which should be 19 Lac ) in Habib Bank from 28 July 15 with out any break. i miss calculated and thought that i will put investment fund of 100000 GBP a
week prior to application, not knowing that investment funds should also remain in account for 90 days. hence invested them ...so sad. now got partially back and rest should go in my new opened account of Standard Chartered latest by 20 Oct 15. good thing is that other than maint fund, i will have 218000 GBP.have proof of complete funds, sold property and all sale deeds etc available.
5. My frnds have kept money in his own personal account around 100000 GBP since 20 Aug 2015 and will add 15 k more by 20 oct.
6. we both have already invested in Take Away Business in Bolton (58000 GPB ) and all transfer of money receipts are available. business registered on my brother in law name and can be transfered on our name at later stages.
7. we are in contact with a construction and security company in London with actual worth of 300000 GBP plus and have option to either buy it or join hands with it. company is paying proper taxes and are giving us 2 yrs docus.
8. Hired one of the best business plan writer in London and partial fee paid. he has started his work. solicitor ...lit confused but ll finalize in coming week.
9. we both have done IELTS. most imp,,,every document and intention is genuine and we are 100 % fair and serious.
Question.....
1. What do u think is our chance ? Plz extend overall help in preparation ,,,keep guiding.
2. Can some one suggest police record template for Pakistan?
3 suggest template for bank letters?
4. hope separate accounts are ok? we both ll make 330000 GBP inaddition to already invested 58 K.
5. any reference for a good / competent solicitor?
6. Buying exiting company or joining it would be better?
7. My frnd is in to business so no worry , how to cover my short fall ? although i had one previous appointment where i did business related for my organisation for 3 years ending in feb 2015 and awarded outstanding grade for my work. i can produce that document if needed.
8. we both have done masters degree.
Frnds, plz suggest a good way out for preparation. thx in advance. u all stay blessede. ameen

Pakistan1
Newly Registered

New Application- 200K route from Pakistan

Post by Pakistan1 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:57 pm

Hi Mates !

I found this forum very helpful indeed. I m all set to apply with 200 k route from Pakistan. Following is ready:-
1) 2159,000 (pkr) in Habib bank account as Maint Fund since 28 July 15 (Consecutive 90 days period
completing on 28 Oct)
2) 3,585,558 (pkr) in Standard Charted bank since 15 days time. This is my own money, generated by
selling my own property. Complete genuine sale deeds available and money came to my account
through pay orders mentioned in sale deeds. Total amount of both account is aprox 235 K (GBP).
in addition to this,i have already invested 58 K (GBP) just 2 months back in UK in food chain. have
proofs but not claiming points, just to show/ prove my genuine intention.
3) Both Banks willing to give all required certificates.
4) IELTS done.
5) Police criminal record certificate ready.
6) Can buy or be part of already running construction cum security company in London which has worth
approx 370 K (GBP). company is paying regular required taxes.
7) I am from Military back ground with senior officer rank ( Have lit experience of construction in my
last 3 yrs appointment but has vast experience in security matters and man management.
Questions
1) For investment funds, should i wait for 3 months or apply now?
2) Should i buy an existing business or join it? i dont have a proper business track record
(serving army officer), how to address this point/ weakness?
All expert friends, plz advise.
Thx in anticipation.
Best regsrds,
Ali

Pakistan1
Newly Registered

Re: New Application- 200K route from Pakistan

Post by Pakistan1 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Please offer your valuable comments.

GLL
BANNED

Post by GLL » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:25 am

Hello,

1) For investment funds, you can apply now, however if you hadn't held your funds for consecutive 90 days you would need to supply the document confirming the source of fund. So if you have an option for wait until the funds are in your account for 90 days, it would be best to do so to avoid additional paperwork.

2) If you don't have an experience in running a business, in my view it would be best for you to join the existing business. Applications where you invest in existing businesses are in most cases more successful, provided that you make a good case. You need to make sure that the business you select would match your skills and experience and you can make a good case how you would benefit such business.

Please note, on the point of buying an existing business where the funds would go to remunerate the previous owner rather than invested in the business, in such option you would need to demonstrate that you have additional funds for business purchase, as such funds would not be counted towards acceptable investment.

Pakistan1
Newly Registered

Post by Pakistan1 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:32 pm

Thx Dear GLL,

Its a very straight and useful advise. i am at no hurry,so i think i should wait for 3 months to make it a straight forward case. so i would now apply in last week of Jan 2016 ( I wish and pray that expected new changes by HO (if any) dont hit me).

[Moderator edit: This forum is not be used to solicit business / financial partners. Keep your queries restricted to immigration matters.]

Guys, another irritant, i have done IELTS (General Training) from recognised center of British council in karachi on 1 Aug 2015. There is a news that after 5 Nov, IELTS UKVI would be accepted instead of normal IELTS. is that true? in this case, i will have to re-do it. plz guide.

Regards