ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exceptional Talent Visa - Processing Times?

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

musiclove
Newly Registered

Exceptional Talent Visa - Processing Times?

Post by musiclove » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Hi All!

I submitted my application for endorsement to the Arts Council on July 16th 2015 - 2 months and 6 days ago. I still have not received a reply from the Arts Council or the Home Office. I applied at the same time as a girl I know who found out within 2 weeks that she was denied the visa.

Does anyone have any idea of how long this normally takes?

And is there a phone number I can call where I can speak to an actual person about the status of my application? I phoned +44 (0) 300 123 2241 but I just got put through to an automated message.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sarah

chechoacg
Newly Registered

Re: Exceptional Talent Visa - Processing Times?

Post by chechoacg » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello Sarah,

Just wondering ... did you manage to get the endorsement?? How long did it take in the end?

Casa

Re: Exceptional Talent Visa - Processing Times?

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:22 pm

chechoacg wrote:Hello Sarah,

Just wondering ... did you manage to get the endorsement?? How long did it take in the end?
This thread is over one year old and the member hasn't visited the forum since Tue Oct 13, 2015
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.