ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent Visa)

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ukmigrant123
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent Visa)

Post by ukmigrant123 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:02 am

Has anyone got granted a visa in this category yet? I sent off a few supporting documents recently, and could you please let me know if that is okay for the Arts Council of England to grant me the visa?

I gave them 10 documents.

6 international awards.
1 review on newspaper
1 interview on a TV channel (youtube link)
2 concert programmes (in different counties)

Do you presume that they would be good enough for the Brits?

Thanks a lot!

John

Post by John » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 am

ukmigrant123, your posts have prompted me to create this new area on this board, and thanks for so prompting me. However your duplicate posts have now been deleted.

There is quite a bit of guidance on the UKBA website. See this UKBA webpage, with link there to UKBA Policy Guidance.

You ask "if that is okay for the Arts Council of England to grant me the visa?". Well no, the Arts Council will not grant you the visa, but their documentation will assist very greatly. Hopefully UKBA will grant you the visa that you seek.
John

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:24 pm

If the Arts Council England endorse you (approve you) then you will probably get the visa - there is a small allocation in this category but so few people qualify that if ACE endorse you then I think you will succeed. ACE endorse first; then you apply for the entry visa.

hipper
Newly Registered

Post by hipper » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:52 am

Thanks for sharing informative information with us.