ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependant - House agreement

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Paul01
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Dependant - House agreement

Post by Paul01 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Dear Experts,

I need your suggestion urgently on the below.

I am staying in shared accommodation where I don't have any rental agreement with the landlord and I cannot managed to get one as the landlord is not agreeing to provide one because of some crazy reasons.

Now I have my name updated in the council and gas & electricity bill along with two other people.

Question is can I submit my council bill for applying the visa along with some NOC letter from other tenant? Is there anyone who has faced similar situation? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Paul

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:58 pm

I am baffled by your post. Accommodation is not a requirement for adult pbs applications. If you are making basic mistakes like this I wonder what else might be wrong with your application?

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.