ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:09 am

breaking news,
I managed to speak with HO just now, and managed to let them check my application, status, it was sent this morning at 5:10 am! nothing on the site of postoffice, but he said u will get it tomorrow.
crossing fingers, will update with hopefully positive news.

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:10 am

Great News Technonerve !!!

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:19 am

Updating the april list : [b]7[/b]

Sriaddy, Anilhemnani, Chakde23, Beever, Headley ,Cooldepps, Ajay ...............Technonerve ( is moving out of the list)

room606
Newly Registered

Post by room606 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:23 am

I applied 17 April and am still waiting...
sriaady wrote:How many of us (applied in april) still waiting.

sriaady, anilhemnani, chakde and beever. Is that all ?

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:28 am

Hi room606, Sriaddy, Technonerve.

I don't have your details. Could you please send them to me in this format -

Type of application :
Application Sent :
Payment taken :
Ref no dated :
Ref number : PB304**
Stamped on :
Recevied on :

Salina
BANNED

Post by Salina » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:30 am

ajay.jarkani wrote:
sriaady wrote:I called the HO on Friday. The guy there told me , mine is in the final stages.
so don't know what final stages mean. Atleast he doesn't say still under consideration.

and looking at the recent approvals, there is a big gap between approving the application, the stamp date and postage.

Hope all 6 of us hear soon.

Updating the april list

Sriaddy, Anilhemnani, chakde23, beever, Technonerve and Cooldepps.

Anybody else from April , please append the list.
Oh Yes I am on the list .... applied on the 22nd and my consultant spoke to the HO and was advised that a decision will probably be made today, I am totally confused ... i thought they wre holding the case if any1 was refering to the JR and so did I ... but anyways strange .... lets c the output ... fingers crossed !
Hi Ajay,

Thats a great news but still confused without putting out anything on the website, how do they manage to get the things sorted, strange...

Anyway Goodluk for u, n let us know as soon as u been informed.

Regards
salina

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:35 am

Hi hussain

My details are

Type of application : WP to Tier 1
Application Sent : 24th April 2008
Payment taken : 28th April 2008
Ref no dated : (with agent, so not sure), But i got it on 21st may 2008
Urgent treatment Fax on : 29th may 2008
Stamped on :
Recevied on :

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:37 am

Technonerve

Application Sent : 28/04/08
Payment taken : 29/04/08
Ref no dated : 29/04/08
Ref number : PB30410**
Stamped on :
Recevied on :[/quote]

will give more details when i will get my documents.
cheers

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:46 am

Good news Technonerve for you :)

Unfortunately for me, i did manage to speak to HO just now & was told he does not have any update - i asked him to check whether I can send urgent treatment , he said it appears the case has gone to manager for checks & i should get it by latest end of next week , if not this week !!! :cry:
Technonerve wrote:breaking news,
I managed to speak with HO just now, and managed to let them check my application, status, it was sent this morning at 5:10 am! nothing on the site of postoffice, but he said u will get it tomorrow.

room606
Newly Registered

Post by room606 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:49 am

Application Sent : 16/04/2008
Payment taken : 17/04/2008
Ref no dated : 17/04/2008
Ref number : PB302**
Stamped on :
Recevied on :
hussainkothari wrote:Hi room606, Sriaddy, Technonerve.

I don't have your details. Could you please send them to me in this format -

Type of application :
Application Sent :
Payment taken :
Ref no dated :
Stamped on :
Recevied on :

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:54 am

i am sure we'll get it all this week, i repeat again the CC people doesn't know that much and not of them r ready to help, as i said i called twice today, once in the morning, and i was told the waiting time is 10 weeks, and again in a while i was given this update, but i knew how to speak with him possibly...I think ur case is ready to be stamped, i had this news on the 5/6/8 that my documents r ready to be despatched.
u'll be alright
chakde23 wrote:Good news Technonerve for you :)

Unfortunately for me, i did manage to speak to HO just now & was told he does not have any update - i asked him to check whether I can send urgent treatment , he said it appears the case has gone to manager for checks & i should get it by latest end of next week , if not this week !!! :cry:

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:09 pm

thanks buddy, but he also told me its not yet despatched ....nor did he say yes - when i asked him if its in final stages ?

I am resisting not to email my caseworker directly although he had responded acknowledging receipt of section AA1 last monday....do you suggest I email him today or is it too early as its only a week he spoke to me asking to email section AA1...

this waiting period is slowly taking its toll !!! cant focus on work - hope it all ends soon positively for all of us !
Technonerve wrote:i am sure we'll get it all this week, i repeat again the CC people doesn't know that much and not of them r ready to help, as i said i called twice today, once in the morning, and i was told the waiting time is 10 weeks, and again in a while i was given this update, but i knew how to speak with him possibly...I think ur case is ready to be stamped, i had this news on the 5/6/8 that my documents r ready to be despatched.
u'll be alright

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:19 pm

Called up the HO for the first time after relenting for so many days.
First I could not get thru their number, then got thru but kept getting disconnected. Finally made thru an arrogant lady :(

I told her than my applications is 4 weeks old and I have to travel urgently to India. I would want to know the status to decide if I should withdraw my application.

She refused to give any information and only kept saying that processing time is 10 weeks and HO is working on application received on 1st May. FULL STOP.

Now I have to tell my employer when I can come back to India. Last I told him on the 15th. Now I dont know what date to give him.

Also, to save some money, use the HO toll free #0800 587 5572

-H

tssivakumar
Newly Registered

Work Permit to Tier 1

Post by tssivakumar » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:21 pm

Application Sent : 28/05/2008 (Next Day Signed for)
Application Received : 29/05/2008
Payment taken : 29/05/2008
Ref no dated : 29/05/2008
Ref no recd : 31/05/2008
Stamped on :
Recevied on :

kmore97

Post by kmore97 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:56 pm

Last week too, they said 'working on application received on 1st May.'
Looks like queue is not moving at all.
Still lot of people applied in the end of april, haven't got their documents.

I don't know when I'll get my document - applied on 1st May, received on 2nd by HO.

Is the delay due to increase in number of application or CWs going slow as service standard is relaxed to 10 weeks.
hussainkothari wrote:Called up the HO for the first time after relenting for so many days.
First I could not get thru their number, then got thru but kept getting disconnected. Finally made thru an arrogant lady :(

I told her than my applications is 4 weeks old and I have to travel urgently to India. I would want to know the status to decide if I should withdraw my application.

She refused to give any information and only kept saying that processing time is 10 weeks and HO is working on application received on 1st May. FULL STOP.

Now I have to tell my employer when I can come back to India. Last I told him on the 15th. Now I dont know what date to give him.

-H

Maheshindiauk
Newly Registered

Pl pass fax/phone nos of HO for Tier1 with HSMP approval let

Post by Maheshindiauk » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Technonerve wrote:well chakde, i missed it too, and they got me confused when i called and i was asked to fill maintenance funds in HSMP applicant's form! so initially i ticked the public funds and faxed it and when i received her letter i've done the same sent my maintenance funds p.22 and public funds and maintenance funds of the HSMP section ticked too and i told her this is what u asked me too and i faxed an urgent treatment request with it, next day i called and tried to speak with her but i was sure they won't let me, thing that happened but he checked with her and her answer was "oh sorry it was asked by mistake!!!!" anyway i sent the same urgent request and what they need from me to fill in a next day delivery post. I called on thursday and i was told that my documents r ready to be despatched and i asked for the tracking number which i was given! on friday called again, different story! no nothing is despatched it's still under consideration and waiting time is 10 weeks, i did call today and they told me yes we got ur urgent treatment fax, and ur application is dealt urgently, but tracking the number on postoffice website is giving me come back later (so it's not sent). Now the initial letter i was asked to send the document before 9th of june and i am wondering if my application went for hybernation until this date but telling me today that my application is dealt urgently i don't think so. Now where r the documents? good question... i believe when a caseworker approve from a case it needs to go to a different office for stamping and from there the documents will depart, now how long it takes to be stamped and sent?! God knows...
So i believe we will get our documents negative or positive by the end of this week, because the average is nearly 1 week (same day up to 12 days) from the date of stamping
Hopefully i am speaking sense

chakde23 wrote:Hi Techno,

It seems since we missed this section AA , we will have to wait some more.... :cry:

Look at Dinesh2008 - his case seems to be straightforward WP to tier 1 and he received documents .....I guess if we had ticked SectionAA1 , we should have also received till now ......

Do you think we can expect this week or this delay in submission of section AA1 will perhaps delay our documents till next week ?

Technonerve wrote:hope so too, but looking at the date of approvals and the date of sending the documents that's a week difference, the letter i got from HO said to send funds before the 9th of June, so i hope they r not waiting for this date to take the decision, but most of the others took them an average of a week to get the documents from the decision of the case.hopefully we'll hear something before the end of this week

sriaady wrote:so that is 5 of us now. Hope we all hear this week

Maheshindiauk
Newly Registered

Post by Maheshindiauk » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi Hussain,
Applied Tier1 application with HSMP approval letter on 04-June, £350 has been deducted. Now need to travel back on 29-June due to no more releases in project, please pass the Fax and phone nos of CC for Tier 1 appcation. Thinking to have 10 days LWP with so many stories need to tell to my employer..
hussainkothari wrote:Called up the HO for the first time after relenting for so many days.

-H

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:07 pm

HO toll free #0800 587 5572
Landline : 0114 207 4074

Maheshindiauk wrote:Hi Hussain,
Applied Tier1 application with HSMP approval letter on 04-June, £350 has been deducted. Now need to travel back on 29-June due to no more releases in project, please pass the Fax and phone nos of CC for Tier 1 appcation. Thinking to have 10 days LWP with so many stories need to tell to my employer..

-H

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi Cooldepps.

Did you send prepaid envelope?
cooldepps wrote:No the guy didnt gave me any tracking number. Because my application was ready for dispatch late after Friday noon they didnt had any tracking number. He said that it will be dispatched on Monday and I will receive it latest by Wednesday. So fingers crossed and waiting for a call from my agent with some good news :)

Cooldepps.
Technonerve wrote:I agree with u, did they give u any tracking number at all? and what the postoffice site is telling u?
cheers

cooldepps wrote:Hi sriaady,

I too applied on 24th April. On Friday after calling HO one guy told me that decision has been made on my application and it is ready for dispatch. But I wont believe them until I get the documents in my hands. So me too in the waiting list so far.

Regards,
Cooldepps.
sriaady wrote:How many of us (applied in april) still waiting.

sriaady, anilhemnani, chakde and beever. Is that all ?

cooldepps

Post by cooldepps » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi Chakde,

Sorry buddy I dont have information about that since I have applied through agent...Itna paisa liya hai to prepaid envelope to bheja hi hoga...but you never know....
Will be calling her tomorrow for any updates....

Cheerz
Cooldepps
chakde23 wrote:Hi Cooldepps.

cooldepps wrote:No the guy didnt gave me any tracking number. Because my application was ready for dispatch late after Friday noon they didnt had any tracking number. He said that it will be dispatched on Monday and I will receive it latest by Wednesday. So fingers crossed and waiting for a call from my agent with some good news :)

Cooldepps.
Technonerve wrote:I agree with u, did they give u any tracking number at all? and what the postoffice site is telling u?
cheers

cooldepps wrote:Hi sriaady,

I too applied on 24th April. On Friday after calling HO one guy told me that decision has been made on my application and it is ready for dispatch. But I wont believe them until I get the documents in my hands. So me too in the waiting list so far.

Regards,
Cooldepps.

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:24 pm

You can fax him or mail him with an urgent request, i think it will be on its way soon, me too i can't focus on anything! :D I only want to know if + or - that's all and i need to plan my life depending on that.#The tracking number they gave me is not giving me anything on the postoffice site! it;s just telling me come back later... so i dunno....
But I think u can definetely mail him politely with a valid rason that u would like ur application to be looked at as a matter of urgency.

chakde23 wrote:thanks buddy, but he also told me its not yet despatched ....nor did he say yes - when i asked him if its in final stages ?

I am resisting not to email my caseworker directly although he had responded acknowledging receipt of section AA1 last monday....do you suggest I email him today or is it too early as its only a week he spoke to me asking to email section AA1...

this waiting period is slowly taking its toll !!! cant focus on work - hope it all ends soon positively for all of us !
Technonerve wrote:i am sure we'll get it all this week, i repeat again the CC people doesn't know that much and not of them r ready to help, as i said i called twice today, once in the morning, and i was told the waiting time is 10 weeks, and again in a while i was given this update, but i knew how to speak with him possibly...I think ur case is ready to be stamped, i had this news on the 5/6/8 that my documents r ready to be despatched.
u'll be alright

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:28 pm

looks like the HO guys have decided not to give any info. I spoke to a lady. She says my application is still with the HO. it has not been dispatched. call after 10 weeks. so really pata nahi, ab yeh week kaise katega.

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi Techno,

I did email him after a deep breath !

Result : out of office :cry:

It says he cant action any email until next week, but I hope he must have initiated all work last week ...he did sound quite nice when he spoke last monday & i guess the reason he asked me to email him might be he was planning to go away .

Not sure if anyone else had direct email id shared by CW himself / herself ?

Now I guess I got to just pray and leave it to the one & only power - Uppar walah !!

Technonerve wrote:You can fax him or mail him with an urgent request, i think it will be on its way soon, me too i can't focus on anything! :D I only want to know if + or - that's all and i need to plan my life depending on that.#The tracking number they gave me is not giving me anything on the postoffice site! it;s just telling me come back later... so i dunno....
But I think u can definetely mail him politely with a valid rason that u would like ur application to be looked at as a matter of urgency.

chakde23 wrote:thanks buddy, but he also told me its not yet despatched ....nor did he say yes - when i asked him if its in final stages ?

u'll be alright

Last edited by chakde23 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:39 pm

if you get a good news , i bet it will be paisa vasool finally :lol:
cooldepps wrote:Hi Chakde,

Sorry buddy I dont have information about that since I have applied through agent...Itna paisa liya hai to prepaid envelope to bheja hi hoga...but you never know....
Will be calling her tomorrow for any updates....

Cheerz
Cooldepps
chakde23 wrote:Hi Cooldepps.

Cooldepps.
cheers

cooldepps

Post by cooldepps » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:44 pm

Really man...Actually I have already resigned from my current job and now on my last month notice period (till 27th June)...Accepted a job offer based on the result of Tier 1 application (straight forward application)....now my job agent calls me daily..."kab join kar raha hai??kab join kar raha hai??"...still hoping to hear some good news...
ab tak 5% bal to safed ho gaye aur 5% jhad gaye...
still going strong with the remaining 90%... :D
sriaady wrote:looks like the HO guys have decided not to give any info. I spoke to a lady. She says my application is still with the HO. it has not been dispatched. call after 10 weeks. so really pata nahi, ab yeh week kaise katega.