ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A genuine Help needed !!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

oneruhelone
Newly Registered

A genuine Help needed !!!!!

Post by oneruhelone » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:19 am

Hi everyone,
i could really use some help from you guys. I had a result from home office on 2nd of July 2016 and there was a option that i can apply to certain categories , however, for my solicitor's faults we could not apply within 28 days but that 28 days counting system is what I am trying understand. I am going to explain the facts if you give the right solution that would really helpful .

1 July (printed date on the letter and that was Friday )
1 August( I submitted again which was Monday )

Questions are : 1. how this 28 days counting starts ? is it from the day i received or the day its printed?

2. Printed date was Friday followed by Saturday and Sunday.

3. And if someone's 28 days finishes on Saturday or Sunday how that is count ?

4. Is my application is a valid application ? because there is company name capita called me saying i dont have leave to remain in the UK.

Thanks a Million for your help.
Ruhel

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: A genuine Help needed !!!!!

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:11 am

What have you applied for?

What is your UK immigration history?

What exactly did the letter say (without any personal information)? It must have said something like 'within 28 days from date of letter' or similar.

You have posted this exact question in two different visa category sub forums. Please refrain from posting multiple times.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.