ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ADDENDUM - Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

srivisaN

ADDENDUM - Tier 1 General

Post by srivisaN » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi All,

I had a successful application for PBS Dependent Extension (Tier 1 General) today at Croydon PEO, but I am concerned about the "To Date" they have given. As per the "ADDENDUM - Tier 1 General" (as attached) I can see that they need to extend the leave upto the time she can finish her 5 years qualifying period for ILR (Please correct me if it only for Tier 1 General main applicants and not for PBS Dependants)

3) Tier 1 (General) extensions will be granted for either three years or the balance the applicant
needs to take their time granted in the category to five years, whichever is longer.

More details about the application:

Visa Type: PBS Dependent (Tier 1 General)
Initial EC Start date: 24.04.2013
Initial Expiry date: 22.03.2015 ( as per the main applicant visa expiry date)

Extended Visa Expiry date: 22.03.2018 (which is well above 28day before 5 years period)

I personally asked the caseworker about the same but they said they can only provide upto 22.03.2018

I am happy that her visa extended, but will be disappointed if I need to spend 2000+ pounds (based on the rates at that time) for 4 days to apply another PBS dependent extension and then apply for ILR.

Please guide me.

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Attachments
Tier1.JPG
Tier1.JPG (136.03 KiB) Viewed 203 times