ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address to stay in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Senonthachil

Address to stay in UK

Post by Senonthachil » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Hello Experts

I am applying for my wife's visa as T1 dependant. I have filled and submitted the application on-line in VFS, yet to book an appointment and pay the fees.
Since I saw in some threads that accommodation is mandatory/ and not I am not sure if I have to give the tenancy agreement.
The problem i have is the address in her application i gave as my current address which is different from the address which I am going to stay in (the new tenancy address)
Is it possible to change? or is it better for me to not to submit the tenancy agreement and go forwards with the application?

Many thanks in Advance!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!

Senonthachil

Re: Address to stay in UK

Post by Senonthachil » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:10 am

Hello Everyone

I have contacted the VFS in India and I have received the following reply, it might help someone in the future.
We would like to inform you that should you have made a mistake on your
online form, you cannot make any changes. If this is the case - you will
need to file a new online application and schedule a new appointment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!

O_Relly

Re: Address to stay in UK

Post by O_Relly » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 am

Mentioning your current address is no hassle. Accomodation proof is not a requirement for dependent visa.

For your own peace of mind, you could include a covering letter mentioning the address that you would be moving into, but I would deem that unnecessary.
Cheers,
OR