ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Call In Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kakss
Newly Registered

Appeal Call In Letter

Post by kakss » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi Gents,

Please has anybody done in an appeal within the Uk to please share timelines with us.

I won my appeal last week in May and this is july, I have not received any call in letter from Home Office. Please anybody that has received callin letter and Visa should please share their experience with us. Please note that this is in-country appeal

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal Call In Letter

Post by justice_will_reign » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:00 am

kakss wrote:Hi Gents,

Please has anybody done in an appeal within the Uk to please share timelines with us.

I won my appeal last week in May and this is july, I have not received any call in letter from Home Office. Please anybody that has received callin letter and Visa should please share their experience with us. Please note that this is in-country appeal
I think the best thing to do might be to send HO a letter and making your request know, asking them specifically for the next stage in your appeal. Will be good if you quote all relevant references to speed it up.