ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

apply for wife and child from pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

APNANASIR
Newly Registered

apply for wife and child from pakistan

Post by APNANASIR » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:17 pm

hi everyone i needed some help iv been married for over 5 years my wife lives in pakistan we also have a child whos 3 years old, i wasnt on the right path before but now iv got my head together and want to call them over. as iv realised and grown up alot. iv just recently got back from pakistan. and iv just found out shes pregnant again. and obviously abortion is haraam, and i would never let her go through that, while i was in pakistan iv had all the documents made, as listed

<<childs birth certificate hospital and union council
<< b form from nadra, and english translation which is stamped and attested by supreme court
<<frc form from nadra original
<< marriage certificate original, and english translation which is stamped and attested by supreme court
<< wifes birth certificate union council
<< hospital pre ante records, scans, discharge certificate
<< childs vaccination certificate

i wanted to apply for my wifes and childs visa together. but after realising shes pregnant again, iv sort of lost hope again
and i dont know what to do. can anyone please give me accurate advice
and also my parents are willing to provide a letter that il be staying with them rent free
i want to know what financial requirements il need as far as i know i should have a annual income of £25000 which is impossible :( :cry: :cry: