ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

deception ILR refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vv76
Newly Registered

Re: deception ILR refused

Post by vv76 » Fri May 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi Bri2015

what is your position now? have you reapplied? did you manage to pay the tax you owe to HMRC,

you mentioned there is no chance of an appeal , so how are you going to proceed now? can you update please

cheers
vv76

Bri2015 wrote:Hi Guys

Some of you sent me PM and I am replying here for you all.

If HO dont see any records in HMRC for your PAYE or self employment, Then there will be a high chance for deception. Even if it is genuine income.

Contact your clients again for your all invoices if your can. No harm doing that.

Request SA302 from HMRC for last 5 years.

Provide your job descriptions if they ask in interview.

To be honest most of the case workers does not have the knowledge what you have.

They dont know how tax system work, HMRC, ACCOUNTANT JOB descriptions , IT consultant job descriptions etc..

Case workers just wanted to refuse the application for no reasons.

Thank you
Bri

Go12
Member of Standing

Post by Go12 » Fri May 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Plz moderators can you lock this thread ,cause this thread is getting very dodgy
Thanks

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Fri May 08, 2015 2:21 pm

honeslty , what were the questions we are asking me and @4s6s, some ppl asking totally diiff questions !!!

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Fri May 08, 2015 2:58 pm

PLEASE lock this thread. People here are dodging and abusing the system!. Not paying TAX is a crime and should be a punishable one :evil:

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Fri May 08, 2015 3:53 pm

argus7 wrote:PLEASE lock this thread. People here are dodging and abusing the system!. Not paying TAX is a crime and should be a punishable one :evil:
Hi

You are right I think the person who started this thread can remove or only admin can delete this thread.

Thanks
Kashif

vv76
Newly Registered

Post by vv76 » Fri May 08, 2015 5:43 pm

argus7 wrote:PLEASE lock this thread. People here are dodging and abusing the system!. Not paying TAX is a crime and should be a punishable one :evil:
hi argus

we are just here to ask for some guidance and forum members past experience . its a genuine mistake . please understand . we are sorry if it has upset you.

akan
BANNED

Post by akan » Fri May 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Why are you being sorry ????? Forum is not property of anyone . Ask whatever you want and Discuss whatever you want.

People who have problem reading the post just don't bother logging into website . :D

smeer123
Newly Registered

Post by smeer123 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:27 pm

akan wrote:Why are you being sorry ????? Forum is not property of anyone . Ask whatever you want and Discuss whatever you want.

People who have problem reading the post just don't bother logging into website . :D

VERY TRUE MY FRND.....its for public.....as long as dey dont use abusive words to any individual

iffi786

Post by iffi786 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:08 pm

90% people hav same problem if they get some informatuon from this form thats way they tell problems otherwise not need to use this form

askhan

Post by askhan » Fri May 08, 2015 8:27 pm

iffi786 wrote:90% people hav same problem if they get some informatuon from this form thats way they tell problems otherwise not need to use this form
Hi iffi

You send me a pm yesterday night and I m waiting ??
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

askhan

Post by askhan » Fri May 08, 2015 8:35 pm

If HO dont see any records in HMRC for your PAYE or self employment, Then there will be a high chance for deception. Even if it is genuine income.

Contact your clients again for your all invoices if your can. No harm doing that.

To be honest most of the case workers does not have the knowledge what you have.

They dont know how tax system work, HMRC, ACCOUNTANT JOB descriptions , IT consultant job descriptions etc..

Thank you
Bri
Hi mate.

Just be advised you can only get sa302 if you have filed the TR via post. For Online submission HMRC don't send or keep the record.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

akan
BANNED

Post by akan » Fri May 08, 2015 9:36 pm

askhan wrote:

Thank you
Bri
Hi mate.

Just be advised you can only get sa302 if you have filed the TR via post. For Online submission HMRC don't send or keep the record.

Just need to correct you here , You can request HMRC for SA302 by phone even if you have submitted returns online.

hellonewhere

Post by hellonewhere » Sat May 09, 2015 7:26 am

akan wrote:
askhan wrote:

Thank you
Bri
Hi mate.

Just need to correct you here , You can request HMRC for SA302 by phone even if you have submitted returns online.
Yep that's correct. Regardless of online or paper filing, you can request your SA302.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 09, 2015 7:51 am

You can also request a SA302 through the message function from your online account.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

hellonewhere

Post by hellonewhere » Sat May 09, 2015 7:58 am

Casa wrote:You can also request a SA302 through the message function from your online account.
Correct me if I am wrong, but if someone submit their tax return via the HMRC software, they can actually print it off after 72 hours themselves without the need to contact HMRC to send it to them?.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:45 am

Reasons being upset are evident. All of you were ignorant about tax issues and didn't bother checking tax records regularly, you people in self employment are lucky to abuse HMRC by amending tax records and declaring wrong income, and then panicking during ILR.

Shame! Abuse the visa system, Govt scraps a fantastic Tier 1 scheme because its abused and now people are suffering due to unemployment/ leaves etc who have earned genuine income. All I am trying to get facts from people and finding out the mistakes done.

vv76
Newly Registered

Post by vv76 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:46 am

hi ankurmewara

i have pm ed you can you reply in pm please

ankurmewara wrote:please need help

I applied for ILR Last month ,but Its been refused ,as i was alleged used false payslips when i applied for tier 1, but they extend my tier 1 extension after that . now after 5 years , they said me this reason, i am here from last 8 years and nothing wrong has been done , everything is complete legal .what option I have ?? its very hard to go back to home country after such a long time,

please any suggestion or anybody have the same situation ,

thanks

Bri2015
Newly Registered

Post by Bri2015 » Sat May 09, 2015 9:21 am

hellonewhere wrote:
Casa wrote:You can also request a SA302 through the message function from your online account.
Correct me if I am wrong, but if someone submit their tax return via the HMRC software, they can actually print it off after 72 hours themselves without the need to contact HMRC to send it to them?.

Hi hellonewhere

Have HMRC updated after 72 hours on the system. If so, can we see updates via our online access to HMRC ? Or HMRC just took the print out after 72 hours then updated on later date. If so, please could you find out how many days they took to update the system to show users that it has been updated?

Thank you
Bri2015

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 09, 2015 9:36 am

vv76 wrote:hi ankurmewara

i have pm ed you can you reply in pm please

ankurmewara wrote:please need help

I applied for ILR Last month ,but Its been refused ,as i was alleged used false payslips when i applied for tier 1, but they extend my tier 1 extension after that . now after 5 years , they said me this reason, i am here from last 8 years and nothing wrong has been done , everything is complete legal .what option I have ?? its very hard to go back to home country after such a long time,

please any suggestion or anybody have the same situation ,

thanks
ankurmewara isn't able to receive or send PMs as they haven't made 10 posts.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

hellonewhere

Post by hellonewhere » Sat May 09, 2015 10:00 am

Bri2015 wrote:
hellonewhere wrote:

Hi hellonewhere

Have HMRC updated after 72 hours on the system. If so, can we see updates via our online access to HMRC ? Or HMRC just took the print out after 72 hours then updated on later date. If so, please could you find out how many days they took to update the system to show users that it has been updated?

Thank you
Bri2015
How did you file the return?

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Sat May 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Jayacpr and 4s6s let us know how you get on after calling HMRC.

vv76
Newly Registered

Post by vv76 » Sun May 10, 2015 8:55 am

guys & girls,
any of you know , any one who got their ILR application rejected due to tax issues discovered by HO in their previous Tier 1 applications? and also do you know HO mentioned any mandatory re-entry bans on their refusal letter?

please it would be of great help

please post on forum or pm , urgent

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Sun May 10, 2015 9:07 am

vv76 wrote:guys & girls,
any of you know , any one who got their ILR application rejected due to tax issues discovered by HO in their previous Tier 1 applications? and also do you know HO mentioned any mandatory re-entry bans on their refusal letter?

Please see forum many ppl esp self employed , class 2 NI and less tax as income shown was higher and paid less taxes. If you plan to apply , again I am saying pay your taxes before ILR

akan
BANNED

Post by akan » Sun May 10, 2015 7:12 pm

vv76 wrote:guys & girls,

send me email email

Regards

Moderator edit : removal of personal contact info
Last edited by CR001 on Sun May 10, 2015 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of personal contact information

vv76
Newly Registered

Post by vv76 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:23 pm

@jayacpr

hi jay

if you need proof of employment or proof of ni or tax paid during your initial tier1 application you can contact hmrc to send your employment history which will show the tax and ni you paid .here is the link

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... oforma.pdf

fill it and send it asap it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get it from hmrc , so dont delay do it asap