Dependant Visa - Permission letter from landlord

Only for UK Tier 1 (General) points system

Tier 1 (General) points calculator | more about Tier 1 (General)

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, Administrator, sbrennan

Dependant Visa - Permission letter from landlord

Postby salman83 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi all,

I am applying for my wife visa under Tier-1(General) dependant from outside UK. Do I need to submit permission letter from landlord as I am already providing Tenancy agreement along with council tax bill.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 117
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 5:29 am

Postby skomati » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:31 am

no u dont need to submit any permission letter from the land lord...
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:40 am

Return to UK Tier 1 (General) visas


  • Related topics
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests