ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents required for SET(LR) application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ranaraees80
Newly Registered

documents required for SET(LR) application

Post by ranaraees80 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:19 am

hello everyone,

i am applying for my set(lr) at the end of this week. i have filled the form and have understood most of its contents but still want to make sure a couple of things. i find immigration board the right place for that as i read it regularly and mostly people give serious answers here.

it does say on the form that if i am not enclosing all my previous passports then i have to send documents like gp letters, p60 etc. AS I AM SENDING MY ALL PREVIOUS PASSPORTS WITH BRP SO I DO NOT HAVE TO SEND ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS SPECIALLY MY DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND OTHER ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS WHICH I HAVE ACHIEVED DURING THESE 10 YEARS? (i am not working right now so should i send pay slips of any previous years or i better not send them at all).

second and last thing i wanted to ask is that i have got my masters degree but i also have got PTE english certificate which is still valid for 5 more months. should i send that pte certificate or it is better to send the masters degree certificate.

is hall be very thankful for your valuable suggestions.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: documents required for SET(LR) application

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:09 pm

You have posted in the wrong forum and should have posted in the ILR section.

All you need for Set(LR) is :

Completed application form
Photos
All passports covering 10 years (including the one used to enter the UK)
LIUK
Proof that you meet the English B1 requirement. If you have a Masters degree from a UK university, you can use that to meet the requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.