ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Genuine Earnings Test for Tier 1 (General)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:12 pm

wow guys

I applied on 30th August

did not get any letters about new rules

done biometrics on 20.09

and since then - nothing

I actually wish someone had invited me to some interview, bring it on.

I just haven't time to wait forever

AUHS
Member of Standing

Re: teier 1 general extension interview

Post by AUHS » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:41 pm

vlk wrote:hi iam aaplied for extension in may 20th got biomerics done on 28th today i got a call from home office to attend a interview in sheffield on 22nd is any body else got a call plz help me in this what they will ask
thanks
Are you employed or self Employed.

vlk
Newly Registered

Post by vlk » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:17 am

I shown 14000 from self employment and remaining from employment

shanuk

Post by shanuk » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:27 am

Dear All,

Please need your feedback.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=148633

Thanks

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:00 pm

vlk wrote:hi iam aaplied for extension in may 20th got biomerics done on 28th today i got a call from home office to attend a interview in sheffield on 22nd is any body else got a call plz help me in this what they will ask
thanks
Yes I hv got interview on same date..I applied in June..

kamranParas
Newly Registered

Post by kamranParas » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:07 pm

kissmemissme wrote:
thanks
Yes I hv got interview on same date..I applied in June..

I have appplied on 13/03/2013 in sheffield POE and i was told that there is some problem in their network and they can not see my finger prints from my first application for tier1. since that time i never had visa, keep sending them emails and have got same reply that application is still pending due to some related matters but today i got a call and get invitation for for interview in sheffield on 25th of this month. As you guys are going on the same day and before me, can you update me once your are done with your interviews please. I hope and pray you guys get your visa without any trouble.

pal387
Newly Registered

Post by pal387 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:29 pm

I rcd a call from UKBA yesterday called me at Sheffield on 24th Oct.

Guyz pls keep posted, if you have been to interview already.

Thanks

Pal387

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Is it possible that the guys who were invited to interview explain a bit about their cases: if they are employed or self employed and what documents they submitted?

It seems that only people who are self employed or director of companies received such calls.

kamranParas
Newly Registered

Post by kamranParas » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:39 pm

samira_uk wrote:Is it possible that the guys who were invited to interview explain a bit about their cases: if they are employed or self employed and what documents they submitted?

It seems that only people who are self employed or director of companies received such calls.
I was partially employed and most of my earning is from self-employed. I applied in person on same day service and waiting for visa since 7 months. I have provided following documents

Bank statements (business and personal)
Dividend vouchers
Pay slips
Accountant letter plus accounts documents
I tried to give them Invoices but they refused to take it as with limited company they don’t need invoices
Business insurance (professional indemnity insurance)

If someone have interview before 24th as i have seen messages from two guys please update us as we need it.
One question: During current application can they check the previous application tax returns as well?

ilm2013
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Success at PEO (self employment earnings)

Post by ilm2013 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Tier 1 General sucess with genuine earning test.

I applied at PEO, I have been called for an interview after biometrics.

Caseworker, enquired about nature of work and some other questions about earnings. My earnings were from self employment.

It was a very not a long interview. After interview, I have been asked to wait in cafe.

After, 30 mins, I got a call and recieved my approval letter and other documents.

vlk
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 General Success at PEO (self employment earnings)

Post by vlk » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:17 am

[quote="ilm2013"]Tier 1 General sucess with genuine earning test.

Caseworker, enquired about nature of work and some other questions about earnings. My earnings were from self employment.

It was a very not a long interview. After interview, I have been asked to wait in cafe.

After, 30 mins, I got a call and recieved my approval letter and other documents.[/quote
Hi what date you attended the interview what sort of questions they are asking plz mention little more details

kissmemissme

Re: Tier 1 General Success at PEO (self employment earnings)

Post by kissmemissme » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:35 am

ilm2013 wrote:Tier 1 General sucess with genuine earning test.

After, 30 mins, I got a call and recieved my approval letter and other documents.
Can u plz give more details ?? I appreciate.. Did u go to Sheffield ??

NARMAK
Newly Registered

Post by NARMAK » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi mates

In my openion there will be detail questioning regarding the evidence submitted for previous earning but I believe the context of questions for the extension or ILF applied not for previous application i.e. 1st application or previous extension application.

NARMAK
Newly Registered

Post by NARMAK » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi mates

In my openion there will be detail questioning regarding the evidence submitted for previous earning but I believe the context of questions for the extension or ILF applied not for previous application i.e. 1st application or previous extension application.

NARMAK
Newly Registered

Post by NARMAK » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:18 pm

It's look there will be in depth questioning and varification. Every one has be to well prepared when submitted applicatio.

kamranParas
Newly Registered

Post by kamranParas » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Hello Guys,

I had already attended the interview.The interview went well and in good relax atmosphere. Let me clear one thing first that the person who interviewed me was not my caseworker but in some cases caseworkers are interviewing as well and they give decision on the same day but if its just an interviewer he/she will write down all answers from you and and record the audio and send back to your case worker (which could cause more delay in decision). He asked me detailed questions about my education, jobs, nature of job (in 40 mints interview spent more time in this), earning from employment and self employment, tax etc.

hum2917
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Interview next week

Post by hum2917 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:24 am

Dear Fellow members
I received a letter from UKBA last week to attend an interview

"We are currently considering your application.In light of recent changes to the Immigration Rules, which were pulished on 6th September 2013 we are asking you to attend an interview to help us assess you application for Tier 1 General against Appendix A of the Immigration Rules"

I had a limited company and Employed at the same time.
I am wondering if someone had already attended the interview and what questions did they ask so I can prepare for that.
Any help will be appreciated.

tripple

Post by tripple » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:31 pm

guys any one else ....done their interview pls share ur experience pls thanks

samtam88
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 General Interview next week

Post by samtam88 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:01 am

hum2917 wrote:Dear Fellow members
I received a letter from UKBA last week to attend an interview

"We are currently considering your application.In light of recent changes to the Immigration Rules, which were pulished on 6th September 2013 we are asking you to attend an interview to help us assess you application for Tier 1 General against Appendix A of the Immigration Rules"

I had a limited company and Employed at the same time.
I am wondering if someone had already attended the interview and what questions did they ask so I can prepare for that.
Any help will be appreciated.
Please need help if anyone has attended interview for this category. I have recvd exctly the same letter .

rajesh_b
Newly Registered

Regarding interview in Sheffield

Post by rajesh_b » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:06 am

For interview questions and experiences follow:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

samtam88
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by samtam88 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Thank u rajesh b

samtam88
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by samtam88 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Thank u rajesh b

Babar786
Newly Registered

Genuine Earning test interview

Post by Babar786 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:46 am

Hi all,

I have received a same letter from UKBA but I am not going for an interview because as per LAW this Genuine Earning test interview is not applicable for anyone who applied before the changes to the immigration Rules which is effected from 1st October 2013 . I have consult with a Barrister and after studying the case he is agree to put an application first to UKBA and if UKBA don't agree then we will go to the High Court . HSMP is point base system if you have qualify 80+20 points , you are eligible to get a visa unless you have any false documents .

If anyone has same scenario contact me , I already have 5 applicants and if anyone wants to join please don't hesitate to contact.

shabanaimrank

Post by shabanaimrank » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:26 pm

:(

rajesh_b
Newly Registered

Approved!!

Post by rajesh_b » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:54 am

Hi Guys,
Thank you everyone for their support and info, it all helped me through the tough 8 month journey. Finally glad that I got my approval last week (13Dec2013).
Wish every one waiting all the luck.

Cheers.