ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP (3rd extension) or ILR?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ashishashah
India

HSMP (3rd extension) or ILR?

Post by ashishashah » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Hello,

I have a unique situation..I belong to "HSMP" batch (HSMP JR for Extension).

My history:

1)I received my 1st Letter of approval(HSMP) in June 2006. Received HSMP stamp in Nov 2006.
2)Applied for extension in Nov-08 ,got extension for 3 years till Nov-11.
3)Went out of country in April-10 and stayed outside UK till June-11(14 months).I think that my cycle RE-STARTED from June-11 as i was out of country for 14 months at a stretch.
4)Applied for 2nd extension (under HSMP JR ) in Nov-11 and got extension till Nov-14.

I have following questions:

Question 1:Now need to go for 3rd extension in Nov 14. Will i still be covered under HSMP JR for FLR ?(I applied between April 2006 and Nov 2006).My last extension visa doesnt say any thing about my category..However I still have my original approval letter which confirms that I applied in June 2006.

Question 2:Can i for for ILR by any chance ?I went to India for parents health issue.I have medical evidence running into 100s of pages about both my parents health .They include reports, scans,X-ray, hospital records etc..I am the only child.

Could you please help me this case?I am sure that I am the only person from HSMP -2006 batch to apply for extension.

Thank you very much,
Ashish

P.S :I have submitted the question to both the forums (FLR and ILR) as my question is related to both.Some members might not visit both the forums and I didn't want to miss out on valuable inputs from members of both forums.

ashishashah
India

Re: HSMP (3rd extension) or ILR?

Post by ashishashah » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:43 am

Any one please ?

Could Mods throw some light on this issue?

abhisheks9
Member of Standing
India

Post by abhisheks9 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:34 am

Ashish why don't you get in touch with HSMP Forum??
check contact here in: http://www.hsmpforumltd.com/contact.html
most of members here in this Forum are Tier-1 visa holders, post-HSMP so alternatively try HSMP forum, they definitely can guide you.
Disclaimer: This post does not contain legal advice

ashishashah
India

HSMP extension (under JR)

Post by ashishashah » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:39 pm

hello,

I am applying for HSMP extension. I received my 1st Letter of approval in June 2006. Received HSMP stamp in Nov 2006.

So I am covered under HSMP High court JR..

I am now applying for my 3rd extension.

I have following queries
1)It is mentioned that we need to show evidence that "you are economically active"..I have my own LTD co and I am the director of that..So what all evidenced I need to submit?
I am planning to submit payslips(12 months), bank statements(12 months), dividend vouchers and account letter
Do you think that it will suffice?

2)How how many months do I need to submit the evidence ?
Its not mentioned in the guidelines about number of months.

Thank you for your help

Ashish

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Re: HSMP extension (under JR)

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Dear friend,

I am also in same case I got HSMP Aug 2006 to 2008 then left and got tier1 under HSMP JR and now till 2016 I have visa. I have to apply for extension before 2015 as per new rules.Now for your query

as per my view and I already got extension under HSMP JR. You need to show

1) your company complete details official registration etc.
2) salary slip of last 12 months is ok
3) bank statement of 12 months is ok

write by which form you are applying (I think FLR Tier1(HSMP)) form if valid then it may be for you. just check it.

you not need to match any income band.

Now you are at which stage ILR or extension. I also need to know what about HSMP JR if we do not match 5 years at the end of April 2018.

If UK Home office will not give extension then what about HSMP JR clause 51 and further link clause 12."It says if not wish to settlement then apply for extensions" means more than one or more extension till settlement.

if you have any knowledge then post message also

thanks

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello,

Just to update you..I have received my 3rd extension(personal appointment at Croydon)..Hopefully I will get ILR in 2015 now..

Ashish

ashishashah
India

Re: HSMP extension (under JR)

Post by ashishashah » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello,

Just to update you..I have received my 3rd extension(personal appointment at Croydon)..Hopefully I will get ILR in 2015 now..

Ashish