ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - Genuine Earning test interview

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Babar786
Newly Registered

HSMP - Genuine Earning test interview

Post by Babar786 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:51 am

Hi all,

I have received a same letter from UKBA but I am not going for an interview at Sheffield because as per LAW this Genuine Earning test interview is not applicable for anyone who applied before the changes to the immigration Rules which is effected from 1st October 2013 . I have consult with a Barrister and after studying the case he is agree to put an application first to UKBA and if UKBA don't agree then we will go to the High Court . HSMP is point base system if you have qualify 80+20 points , you are eligible to get a visa unless you have any false documents .

If anyone has same scenario contact me , I already have 5 applicants and if anyone wants to join please don't hesitate to contact.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:46 am

Y you want to make things harder for you.If all of your documents are Genuine then go for interview mate.

You will get your visa in 1 month with no extra cost and complications/hassle.

JR/High court is a lengthy and expensive option.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Completely agree with AUHS. If your documents are genuine, then I see no reason to seek any legal help, as the interview should be pretty straight forward.

Seeking legal representation without attending an interview may give an indication to the case worker that something is not above board and may lead to further scrutiny.
Regards