ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If someone can help please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

erlangen11
Newly Registered

If someone can help please

Post by erlangen11 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Hi to all!just to say how wonderful this site is i can't stop talking to people about it!

Well is about my friend from work from India ,will briefly explain

1)Student on student visas for 4 years
2) post graduate visa for 2 years
3) applied for sponsorship visa ,but his company refused to sponsor him(promised at the time of starting employment ,refused and given apology letter)

4)instead sposorship ,he applied for FLR0 as was only option (family live in Uk,different city though and they british nationals)

he waited for visa which was refused and given rights to appeal,hearing held in April but refused family life etc on basis that family live in different city,applied for 1st tribunal and refused

NOW APPLIED FOR RIGHT TO APPEAL AT UPPER TRIBUNAL

TOTAL SPENT 8 YEARS AND 2 MONTHS IN THE UK AND AIM APPLY FOR INDEFINITE ON 10 YEARS RESIDENCY RULE WHEN THE TIME COMES

well he plans to go back to uni for post graduate course in September anyway.
i have read somewhere that people withdrew court application and apply for another visa (read somehere in 2 day it should be done)

PLEASE IF SOMEONE KNOWS IF THAT IS CORRECT AND WILL NOT CAUSE BREAK IN RESIDENCY,IM TRYING TO HELP BUT NOT SURE UNDERSTAND READING OTHER PEOPLES EXPERIENCIES

MANY THANKS

Amber
Mood:

Re: If someone can help please

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Subsequent leave should be applied for within 28 days of the appeal determination. The application should be perfect as an out of time application doesn't attract appeal rights.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

erlangen11
Newly Registered

Re: If someone can help please

Post by erlangen11 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi Amber! and Thanks for your reply!

Please can i ask you to go through my post again.All applications have been submited on time so there is no problem there.

i was detailed to explain his situation,my question is
while he is waiting for permition to appeal on the Upper tribunal,IF he withdraw his appeal application and apply for student visa(his intention was to go to post graduate course) Will that affect or whippe off the last 8 years that hi has been in the country.if he loose appeal that will happen.
im was reading some posts and understood that can be done withdraw-applay withing 2 days,you not overstayer and will not whipe off the time you have been in the country

hope i was enough clear
many thanks for your patience and your time