ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and PBS dependant application together

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mikeyballack
Newly Registered

ILR and PBS dependant application together

Post by mikeyballack » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:53 am

Hi,

I am very new to this forum but have heard from all my friends that i can get answers for all my queries.

I am currently on TIER 1 general visa going to apply for ILR (5 year route) in July, my wife got her PBS DEPENDENT - LEAVE TO REMAIN visa in November 2015. I have asked this from many lawyers under which category can my wife apply if i am applying for ILR by post but i didn't get any concrete answer from them. Both mine and my wife visa is expiring on the same date in July.

Can you please let me know under which category should i apply for my wife when i am applying for ILR by post ? Is it Tier 1 dependent or can i apply for FLR M ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR and PBS dependant application together

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:55 am

She can continue to extend her Tier 1 G dependent visa until she qualifies for ILR after 5 years residence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mikeyballack
Newly Registered

Re: ILR and PBS dependant application together

Post by mikeyballack » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:46 pm

CR001 wrote:She can continue to extend her Tier 1 G dependent visa until she qualifies for ILR after 5 years residence.

Thanks for your reply and sorry for replying late as i was not aware how to search my post.