ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

ILR query

Post by jayacpr » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:20 pm

when i apply for ILR , do i get points for my age as per this statement
"If you are in the UK and are applying to extend your stay you can score up to 20 points for your age. You should use your age at the date of your application for your first permission to stay as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, as a Highly Skilled Migrant, as a Writer, Composer or Artist or Self-Employed Lawyer. Please refer to the Tier 1 (General) policy guidance for details of the points that you can score for age.
If your first application was to the HSMP this will be the date that you applied for your HSMP approval letter, not the date that you applied for your leave."
in UKBA website.

I will be 30 years when i apply to ILR next year , as per the statement above , does it mean i get points , because when i applied for my first application i was 25 .

Is that right what I understood.??

Malik44

Re: ILR query

Post by Malik44 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:13 pm

You will get same age points as you awarded in your 1st Tier 1 application.

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:04 pm

i will get 20 points for my age ??
Is ILR a PBS system ??
how much min balance i have to show in last 3 months ??

so age -20 points
masters degree-35 points
earnings- 20 points
uk experince - 5 points
englilsh skills -10 points
maintaince -- ????????????? (945 for tier 1 -externsion )which is 10 points

so what maiantiance i have show.??
is the above required is OK for ILR apllication.
last five years i have been not more than a month in one year.

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 pm

No maintenance funds required in ILR
Age and qualification points remains same unless you gain new qualification , with reference to earnings you need to meet the same threshold as you previously meet in Tier 1 G applications and additionally you need to meet KOLL requirement .
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... t-koll.pdf

and lastly if you are applying with spouse then you also need give last 2 years cohabitation documents.

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:21 pm

so much earning i need to show ????
last time i showed was around 36000(35000-39,999) band .
so much earnings should i need for ILR?
so without the maintaince funds points how will i get 10 points ?? should i need to show more earnings ?? :(

my wife came to UK feb 2013 (what are cohabitation docs).
we have a letter from electrol roll to confirm the address that we stay in same address .
and council tax bill from this year .

ADAMALI
Newly Registered

Post by ADAMALI » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi,
I am writing here in regard to few queries about my application for ILR. Here is a bit of my background.
Qualification (earned in UK): MSc. Telecommunications , From: Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL), Passed in Year: 2009
Current Visa: Got Tier 1(General) extension in Jan 2013 , Expiring on: 25-Jan-2016

OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR ILR:
ILR Option 1: During Jan 2016, I am eligible for ILR under Tier 1 (General) category.
ILR Option 2: By 08-Sept 2015, this year, I will be completing my 10 years legal stay in UK, So I can apply for ILR during Aug-2015 by this route.

Other Information: I sponsored my wife's spouse Dependent visa under my current Visa (Tier 1-General) during April 2014, last year and she is here in UK since May-2014 and we had a baby in Sep-2014 in London (and registered with council). So her spouse visa will be expiring on same date as my current visa (Tier 1-General), and that is on 25-Jan-2016.

Queries: I need your advice that which route should I choose for my ILR application based on above 2 available options.
-If I go with Tier 1 (Gen) completing 5 years option for ILR, then can my wife also apply for ILR with me during JAN-2016 or NOT?
- Do my baby who is at the moment just over 4 months old, need to have any Visa before I go for ILR or NOT (and I can apply for my son's passport direct soon after I get ILR)?
-If I go with option 2 (I prefer this option) of 10 years route then I will be posting my application during middle Aug-2015 and if it takes longer time to get my documents back before my wife's spouse visa expires (on 25-Jan-2016), then how can I submit her visa application for extension during Jan 2016 and at that time.
-Or can I wait to get my ILR and apply baby's British passport straight away at that time.
-Do I need to have English Language Test for my ILR application (as I have got MSc degree from Queen Mary, University of London in 2009).
-Is there any indication of this 10 year route option to be closed in upcoming year (just asking because new govt brings new immigration policies)

Apologies for such long essay. I would be really grateful to you if you please address these queries. Many Thanks!

Ali

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:50 pm

so much earning i need to show ????
so without the maintaince funds points how will i get 10 points ?? should i need to show more earnings ?? :(

we have a letter from electrol roll to confirm the address that we stay in same address .
and council tax bill from this year

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:14 pm

jayacpr wrote:so much earning i need to show ????

There is no maintenance funds required in ILR and it doesn't impact on your other points as well If last time you fall in (band 35000-39999) this time you need to achieve the same banding.

when did your wife apply ? If she applied after 9th July 2012 then she wont be able to get ILR with you in that case she will continue her leave as Tier 1 G dependent until qualify for ILR after 5 years.

and council tax bill from this year

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 am

I have a 1 CCJ and Some defaults on my credit report .
never mentioned as didn't know in my previous applications.
this happened due to identity theft , which i reported long back , so i thought it will be resolved , but didn't still sitting on my credit report .
i have reported to action fraud , the guy who did this was arrested and deported as he not only didn't do with me , he did several others .
does it effect ????
please let me know .

jayacpr
Member of Standing
India

Post by jayacpr » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:21 am

can any moderator please reply