ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SetO Successful Application in Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sandyjhs
Newly Registered

ILR SetO Successful Application in Croydon

Post by sandyjhs » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Hello,

I would really want to thanks all for the knowledge and quick replies. I got my ILR done this Saturday in Croydon, please find below the docs I provided:

Visa Category : Tier1 General Migrant
Main Applicant + 1 dependent ( Spouse)

Life in UK Test for Both

Business Bank Statements - 12 months ( Highlight key credits and debits)
Payslips - 12 months
Letter from Accountant
P60 for the year ended ( please note that I have not provided any previous tax documents, but kept it with me if they ask)
Invoices - 12 months
Contract Letters - 12months
Dividend Vouchers
Personal Bank statements - 12 months ( Highlight key credits and debits)

Cohabitation: marriage certificate, and for the last 2 yr random documents council tax, hsbc bank statement, driving license counterpart , tenancy ... I have not given the evidence for the each month, just few here and there dates in a year.

English Language/Qualification : Degree certificate for both, I had previous letter from university for myself that the degree is taught in English. In my case the wife is from the same university, hence just took the print from the PBS calculator by selecting Tier2. Was initially confused that as even though University is present in PBS should I get a NARIC certificate, but GUYS NOT REQUIRED, if the university is present in PBS.

It took almost 4.5 hrs but it was quiet and less staff as well. Left from the center after giving biometrics and came after 2 hrs.
Later no questions asked was said that it has been DONE !!!

A bit time consuming but no hassles...

MR INDIA
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SetO Successful Application in Croydon

Post by MR INDIA » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:19 am

Congratulations for ILR.
I have couple of questions to ask as per your information provided :

1. Where You part Employed & part self employed for all your extensions and ILR.
2. Do you have to undergo interview during 4.5 hours

Your prompt reply will be appreciated

Regards

sandyjhs
Newly Registered

Post by sandyjhs » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:32 am

Thanks.

1. Where You part Employed & part self employed for all your extensions and ILR.
[Answer] : Last 2 extensions I was permanent employee and only for this ILR I was completely self employed i.e. limited company.

2. Do you have to undergo interview during 4.5 hours
[Answer] : NO. They didnt even called to clarify anything .. just called at the last to collect thats it. Well on this note I did properly marked the sections in the documents to help the caseworker.

Hope this helps.

sma_tier1

Post by sma_tier1 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Congratulations on your ILR.

Please let us know how many days it took for the BRP to reach you.

sparsh

Post by sparsh » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:53 pm

Firstly congrats on ur ILR. Regarding dependent (wife) documents did you submit letter from University stating the course was taught in English? Also you didn't mention about Life in the UK test, guessing you both would have cleared that :)