ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New TI(G) dependant application after Apr-15

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SureShot

New TI(G) dependant application after Apr-15

Post by SureShot » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:24 am

Will be making a dependant application somewhere near Nov-15.
Can anyone please tell me how will those work.

Apologies, I know this would clearly have been discussed on the forum before but I am not able to find it.

Thanks a lot.

ashehzi

Re: New TI(G) dependant application after Apr-15

Post by ashehzi » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 am

Hi,

What do you want to ask? Do you need to apply for Tier 1 (G) dependant extension in Nov 2015 or for ILR? and what specific question do you have?

I have to apply for Tier 1 (G) dependant extension in May 2015, but I would try to apply before April even though No Tier 1 (G) extension after 03 Apr 2015 rule is only for main applicants.

Regards,

SureShot

Re: New TI(G) dependant application after Apr-15

Post by SureShot » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:18 am

ashehzi wrote:Hi,

What do you want to ask? Do you need to apply for Tier 1 (G) dependant extension in Nov 2015 or for ILR? and what specific question do you have?

I have to apply for Tier 1 (G) dependant extension in May 2015, but I would try to apply before April even though No Tier 1 (G) extension after 03 Apr 2015 rule is only for main applicants.

Regards,
Thanks for your reply. I know the question is not very clear.

What I am intending to find out is - What would be the process of getting a Tier1 dependant visa post April-15.

I mean not a renewal, but a first issue for example someone on a Tier1 General visa getting married after Apr2015.

Any links to the guidance or other information will be extremely helpful.

Thanks a lot.