ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paying for lots of people's Visa Application...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

thecoogan
Newly Registered

Paying for lots of people's Visa Application...

Post by thecoogan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello,

Maybe this is a strange query... so my in laws are hoping to come to the UK this summer to visit thier daughter and to attend the Salvation Army international congress. Several other Salvation Army officers from Bolivia are also coming (invited by the Salvation Army and not us) and have started to ask my wife to use her bank card to make the appointment as everyone is in charge of making and paying for their own interviews.

My wife is worried that us potentially using our bank card for around 3-4 people addtional from her parents could harm their (my inlaws) chances of getting a visa. Can anyone think of a reason why this would be the case?

Thanks
Adam

bling-uk

Re: Paying for lots of people's Visa Application...

Post by bling-uk » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:19 pm

thecoogan wrote:Hello,

Maybe this is a strange query... so my in laws are hoping to come to the UK this summer to visit thier daughter and to attend the Salvation Army international congress. Several other Salvation Army officers from Bolivia are also coming (invited by the Salvation Army and not us) and have started to ask my wife to use her bank card to make the appointment as everyone is in charge of making and paying for their own interviews.

My wife is worried that us potentially using our bank card for around 3-4 people addtional from her parents could harm their (my inlaws) chances of getting a visa. Can anyone think of a reason why this would be the case?

Thanks
Adam
there seems to be no relation between paying for any one using your card !
I dont think it is related in any way. It is your payment which will matter if it gets declined