ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependant visa queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alibinshad

PBS dependant visa queries

Post by alibinshad » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Dear All,
Could someone please answer following question or provide relevant links on this forum?

1- ? I live with my brother and we share house hold expenses. Do I need any kind of contract with brother? what would be accommodation requirement in this scenario?

2- I am on Tier 1 General visa . My visa required salary is 35K . I am working in a company and Self employed at same time. Do I need to show any kind of proof for my income for my Wife Visa ?

3- Does my Wife need to show any kind of English Language requirement i.e IELTS ?

4- My Visa is going to expire on 15 June 2016. How long my wife visa will be and Can she apply for extension inside the UK ?

Thanks in advance and highly appreciate your time.
Regards

askhan

Re: Spouse visa queries

Post by askhan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:56 am

HI Mate.

1. Best to get a tenancy agreement with your brother, add your name to council tax and on bills. You need these as an additional docs for visa application.

2. Submit 6 month payslips and bank statement showing you have the right amount for maintenance

3 . YES, IELTS

4. Her visa will be granted until 15/6/2016 and then she can further apply for extension upto 5 years with in the country.

Many THanks
Ak
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

alibinshad

Post by alibinshad » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:30 am

Thank you very much A Khan,
- Re: IELTS - could you please send me the IELTS requirement link on the Home office website as I could not find it?

She is going to apply her visa in June and we don't have enough time for IELTS preparation that's why I just would like to confirm if is it compulsory requirement from home office in my category(I have Tier 1 General visa and applying for spouse visa).
Many thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:33 am

Alibinshad, you will have to submit HMRC self-assessment statements proving income together with your bank statements + pay slips showing your income from employment and a letter from your employer confirming your salary and terms of employment.

I strongly suggest you read through the information in this link;

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf

Who owns the property where you live with your brother or is it rented? If your brother owns the property you don't need a tenancy agreement, but you will have to submit the following:
A letter from your brother agreeing to your wife living there.
A copy of his mortgage agreement, or if owned outright submit a copy of the property deeds.

If the property is rented you will need a letter from the landlord agreeing to your wife joining the household.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

askhan

Post by askhan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:00 am

Hi Mate.

Apologies, No english requirement for T1 dependent, I saw the Subject of this email which say Spouse but you are'nt settled.
The IELTS requirement is not for her.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan

alibinshad

Post by alibinshad » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:54 am

Thanks A. Khan for the confirmation,

Re: Case,
Should my Bank Statement match with my self employment or No ?
My Bank Statement can show my ''Salary'' and ''Maintenance Fund '' but couldn't proof my self employment because mostly I do my business on Cash.

askhan

Post by askhan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:57 am

Business on Cash?? sounds very tricky.

So better submit the what exactly reflect on the bank state and payslip .. and pray they dont ask any proof for self employment.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:17 am

If you haven't declared your 'self employed' earnings to HMRC for tax self-assessment then you can't include it in your application as proof of income. Does your yearly income from employment meet the minimum level of £18.600?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

alibinshad

Post by alibinshad » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Hi Case,
Sorry to bug you again about this. I just would like to confirm that I am not a British Citizen or Settled person . I am on Tier 1 General Visa . Do I still need minimum Salary 18600£ ?

askhan

Post by askhan » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:57 pm

No you dont need to show any salary threshold.
But it doesn't mean that you dont earn either.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:02 pm

Sorry my fault...I missed the Tier 1 category. You've probably read through the maintenance requirements, but here's a link if you need it;
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... e_0415.pdf
(Casa, not CR001)

alibinshad

Accommodation arrangement with brother.

Post by alibinshad » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:29 am

Hi All,
I am going to apply visa for my wife. I live with my brother who own the house and I pay council tax, electricity bill, gas bill, phone bills etc. We don't have any official or paperwork for living together. Could you please advise me what I need to prove for my accommodation and arrangement with my brother?
I read somewhere that there is a letter required from my brother? could you please mention what I need to include in my letter or any sample letter would be really helpful. I am already going to submit house inspection report . But please let me know if any other document I need to submit with her application.
Many thanks